selling Inmotion V10F

Did you repair your wheel? In the German Forum you wrote about Problems with the Wheel and it seems the controller is not working correct.

Otherwise you should write that your wheel ist not working correct (defective)

1 hour ago, _Patrick_ said:

Did you repair your wheel? In the German Forum you wrote about Problems with the Wheel and it seems the controller is not working correct.

This is why I'm always real nervous buying anything used.  People are crazy unethical.  It's shocking if you do a lot of business in used markets. IMO, if what you say is true, the seller should be banned from selling on these forums in the future.  

This are two of his posts. He has problems with loosing the bluetooth connection, tilt problem,...

In a post he writes "That I always have to get a junk like that ..."

Really sad ?

45 minutes ago, _Patrick_ said:

This are two of his posts. He has problems with loosing the bluetooth connection, tilt problem,...

In a post he writes "That I always have to get a junk like that ..."

Really sad ?

I've not read the posts but the mentioned problems of bluetooth connectivity drops (Android Oreo in particular) and excessive overload tiltback situations are affecting a significant number of V10 owners. What you have mentioned so far doesn't necessarily suggest a bad wheel but more likely a frustrated owner who want rid of it because of the teething problems with the app and firmware. Perhaps a Z10 or 18L are calling him/her.

I'm not saying that there couldn't be a problem here, just that perpective and context in relation to other V10s needs to be considered before jumping to conclusions.

3 hours ago, _Patrick_ said:

The wheel goes first to inmotion to be checked - and than it can be sold.

So don't worry - I ' m never selling things, which are faulty. Or I write it directly.

Regards

• 2 weeks later...

Archived