Buying from ALLEUC.COM

ricqvo

Hello guys! Has anybody ever ordered some unicycle from alleuc.com? There is free world shipping and Gotway Tesla for 1500usd and you can pay with paypal... Do you think it is good idea to order unicycle from this eshop? Other way I would buy ks16s for 1200eur...  I am gonna commute every day and yes I know, Gotway is poor quality, but it has better range and speed etc...

Hello guys!

I can get V10F for very good price after my coupon activate... 1550USD for new V10F ! I am gonna use it mostly for daily commuting to school... I was gonna buy ks16s for 1350 usd, but V10F for 200usd more seems worth the money to me... What do you think guys? And has amybody already ordered a unicycle from ALLEUC.com? 

Thank you very much guys!

@ricqvo try googling for site:forum.electricunicycle.org apogeebuy.com

That's a nice way to search this forum.

Imho some members bought from this site, problem is that only cash prepayment is possible - but not really too much detail info too be found here...

7 minutes ago, Chriull said:

Imho some members bought from this site, problem is that only cash prepayment is possible - but not really too much detail info too be found here...

U can pay with paypal...

42 minutes ago, ricqvo said:

Hello guys! Has anybody ever ordered some unicycle from alleuc.com? 

You might want to see here: 

Bottom line is that this is the only positive review we have ever had on this forum for them and his remarks were very strange. the poster would not only not do anything to help confirm he was a genuine customer but became very aggressive when asked to - which has to be a bad sign?

so, all in all, they may be a very good company to deal with, and it would help others if you fed back how you get on but they haven’t covered themselves in glory on this forum. I would look very carefully at their terms and conditions etc.

2 minutes ago, Keith said:

Bottom line is that this is the only positive review we have ever had on this forum for them and his remarks were very strange. the poster would not only not do anything to help confirm he was a genuine customer but became very aggressive when asked to - which has to be a bad sign?

so, all in all, they may be a very good company to deal with, and it would help others if you fed back how you get on but they haven’t covered themselves in glory on this forum. I would look very carefully at their terms and conditions etc.

I am gonna double check that...thank you... I am gonna pay with paypal, so it has some sexure stuff there...

22 minutes ago, Chriull said:

15 minutes ago, ricqvo said:

U can pay with paypal...

ups sorry - i mixed up apogeebuy.com with alleuc.com... ;( There were some questions lately regarding the first site so i mixed this up ;)

But the search also works nicely with alleuc.com ;)

29 minutes ago, Keith said:

Hy Keith,

yes, might be the only personal review of alleuc....and i do not like this company as well as they are pushing into FB groups all over the place....and place their promotion there...

BUT....there have been at least 3 real persons, which received their wheels and are happy....so at least they are no total scam.

The French Forum guy was mostly concerned abput how they set up their website....and that its not properly registered.

An you can pay by PayPal invoice...that should secure the people, too.

Nonetheless: for a chinese seller....the are much to expensive anyway ?

On 7/5/2018 at 9:03 AM, US69 said:

Hy Keith,

yes, might be the only personal review of alleuc....and i do not like this company as well as they are pushing into FB groups all over the place....and place their promotion there...

BUT....there have been at least 3 real persons, which received their wheels and are happy....so at least they are no total scam.

The French Forum guy was mostly concerned abput how they set up their website....and that its not properly registered.

An you can pay by PayPal invoice...that should secure the people, too.

Nonetheless: for a chinese seller....the are much to expensive anyway ?

V10F for 1400USD...I think I am gonna buy it.

On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 6:38 AM, ricqvo said:

Gotway is poor quality, but it has better range and speed etc... 

its not poor quality. the tesla ia built fine the msuper x is built well.  but theyre not as well built as the other wheels but that doesnt make them poor

36 minutes ago, Shad0z said:

its not poor quality. the tesla ia built fine the msuper x is built well.  but theyre not as well built as the other wheels but that doesnt make them poor

For what price do you sell your tesla?

2 hours ago, ricqvo said:

For what price do you sell your tesla?

About 1000 euro. But it will be too complicated foe me to get it to the buyer unless theyre in sweden denmark or germany

the reason im selling it at this price is that im replacing a lot of things so it will be in very good condition

Archived