The need for Speed

Jerome

I have always been attracted more to endurance events than speed events. I have to say, however, 3.39 into the video is like the call of the wild. 

I am sooooo glad I am not young and foolish anymore  .. I think. I should have mentioned initially Tishawn is on a 100V Monster, and the rider doing the video is on a "Kaly" ESK8.

The same theme with Marty unofficially dueling with a velomobile. It is not at the intense highest speed of T & D, but a joy to watch and truly superb in quality and composition.

Just now, AramiNeutron said:

Does anyone know how to modify the speed of the Airwheel Q3. I’ve outgrown the 8mph speed and would love to speed it up a bit more. Help!!!

I did not hear till now of (firmware) modifications to increase the speed of an airwheel - and this would imo just lead to overleans/faceplants with this weak motor and small battery...

... For going faster your best chance is a more powerful wheel!

6 minutes ago, ir_fuel said:

Sell it and buy something faster.

Yes, you’re 100% right on that one! Working on getting my hands on a Gotway MSuper X/ Ninebot z10 or KS 18L. Can’t freaking wait!!!

7 minutes ago, Chriull said:

I did not hear till now of (firmware) modifications to increase the speed of an airwheel - and this would imo just lead to overleans/faceplants with this weak motor and small battery...

... For going faster your best chance is a more powerful wheel!

Absolutely! Thank you  ???

19 minutes ago, AramiNeutron said:

Yes, you’re 100% right on that one! Working on getting my hands on a Gotway MSuper X/ Ninebot z10 or KS 18L. Can’t freaking wait!!!

LOL

It will be like going from a Fiat Panda to a Ferrari :D 

1 hour ago, AramiNeutron said:

Does anyone know how to modify the speed of the Airwheel Q3

35 minutes ago, ir_fuel said:

It will be like going from a Fiat Panda to a Ferrari :D 

More like from a Mobility Scooter to a Ferrari!

There is only one sure fire way to get an Airwheel Q3 to go much faster - and that is to throw it off of a cliff ?Trying to put a more powerful motor and batteries in it, or even tweaking the firmware, would cost a lot more and probably have the exact same end result.

Archived