Ny idea for greater security ???

Hello everyone today I was thinking about our beloved electric unicycle that is beautiful but I think it has too many weaknesses in security, I do not know how it is built, but the fact remains that it would be enough nonsense like an electrical wire that comes off accidentally, or a problem to the motherboard, a sudden drilling .. etc .. So I came up with an idea that could solve only 1 of the problems listed, that is the motherboard, the idea would be to place 2 motherboards working in parallel so that if one should stop working it is automatically replaced by the other, with a signal that we would get on our mobile phone that a motherboard does not work. Another idea would be to equip these 2 motherboards with an extra battery that activates only in case the electricity from the main batteries is lost. This could save us from falling because maybe the engine stops but the device even for 1 minute or less would keep the wheel in balance until you get sick, a kind of electric airbag! What do you think?

i think as of now the companies are doing what makes the most money. And as long as there is competition they will all make gradual improvements. I think many of them are aware of the ideas and probably have many others but theyre saving them for later. They wouldnt gain anything from making all improvements at once. But instead if they slowly upgrade every year there will be a reason for customers to buy multiple times instead of just one big upgrade. so something like this could very well be expected to happen later on

I think the ideas that you have shared would provide excellent solutions. However, I think that implementing them will have to wait until important components like batteries, motor, and control board, can be substantially reduced in size and weight while maintaining capability, and retaining affordability. 

Imagine. One day there will be a battery the size of a coin that can power a car for a week.
I will probably be long past dead by that point, but the thought!
I can only hope that batteries will improve by 100% in the next 10 years. (twice the power in the same size or same power in half the size.)

1 hour ago, Esper said:

Imagine. One day there will be a battery the size of a coin that can power a car for a week.
I will probably be long past dead by that point, but the thought!
I can only hope that batteries will improve by 100% in the next 10 years. (twice the power in the same size or same power in half the size.)

For battery and motor, I really like the idea of twice the power in half the size and even less weight. Control panels need fry proof mosfets ??.

To a certain extent this is already being done in that most high end eucs are being equipped with more mosfets to spread the load and increase reliability.

Batteries are also made up of several parallel packs now rather than just one pack working on it's own.

Totally separate standby back up components are not yet practicle because of size, weight and the slow speed of problem detection and switching to back up systems.

3 hours ago, Gimlet said:

To a certain extent this is already being done in that most high end eucs are being equipped with more mosfets to spread the load and increase reliability.

Batteries are also made up of several parallel packs now rather than just one pack working on it's own.

Totally separate standby back up components are not yet practicle because of size, weight and the slow speed of problem detection and switching to back up systems.

Yep! It's getting there, but not yet.