UPDATED! GotWay Msuper V3 1640wh Special model sold only in China market. REDUCED PRICE

Hey everyone. I have a GotWay Msuper V3 1640wh version which I think was only sold to the Chinese market. It has the white side covers on it.  The wheel is in great shape. I took of the side pads as they were uncomfortable and it has its normal scratches from wear and tipping over and stuff.  Other then that I babied this wheel.  Every 2 months I would take pedals off and clean and lubricate the end screws and rod. Also I would take inner covers off and make sure axel nuts are right and also all other screws which makes a huge difference. Every time I do that little maintenance everything just feels better and tighter.  The wheel has I think 1,000 miles. I’m looking to upgrade to the newest version as I’ve  done for the last 3 years.  This wheel has been the best and fastest one yet and I’m blown away how fast it is.  I turn off first 2 alarms and I rarely ride and have the alarm go off so speed is not a issue.  Also acceleration is incredible. I really don’t want to even sell it and take a chance of having issues with a new one but I’m going to byte the bullet. Also I have a brand new inner tube I will include.  Tire wear is minimal and should have a lot of life left.  I can send over more pics if needed.  It won’t let me upload anymore.  I know everyone says they take care of their stuff amd trust me people don’t, but I promise you that I’ve done everything I could to keep the wheel safe and running the best it could and I just did that overhaul today on all screws so it’s ready for the next person.   I’m in New York City  and can meet anywhere you want in area.  I’m asking $900 which is a great price!

99DBE054-753D-415D-82B3-B4B51D5D5BBB.jpeg

On 7/2/2018 at 3:06 AM, Donafello said:

I can send over more pics if needed.  It won’t let me upload anymore.

One can link pictures from external photo pages like for example imgur. With the "direct link" pictures can be embedded here like from the (very limited) internal storage.

I would happily send over any pics to anyone.  The other side looks the same though and there is no cracks anywhere. It never really took a bad spill. But thanks for the heads up. Will deff do this

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/1/2018 at 9:06 PM, Donafello said:

Hey everyone. I have a GotWay Msuper V3 1640wh version which I think was only sold to the Chinese market. It has the white side covers on it.  The wheel is in great shape. I took of the side pads as they were uncomfortable and it has its normal scratches from wear and tipping over and stuff.  Other then that I babied this wheel.  Every 2 months I would take pedals off and clean and lubricate the end screws and rod. Also I would take inner covers off and make sure axel nuts are right and also all other screws which makes a huge difference. Every time I do that little maintenance everything just feels better and tighter.  The wheel has I think 1,000 miles. I’m looking to upgrade to the newest version as I’ve  done for the last 3 years.  This wheel has been the best and fastest one yet and I’m blown away how fast it is.  I turn off first 2 alarms and I rarely ride and have the alarm go off so speed is not a issue.  Also acceleration is incredible. I really don’t want to even sell it and take a chance of having issues with a new one but I’m going to byte the bullet. Also I have a brand new inner tube I will include.  Tire wear is minimal and should have a lot of life left.  I can send over more pics if needed.  It won’t let me upload anymore.  I know everyone says they take care of their stuff amd trust me people don’t, but I promise you that I’ve done everything I could to keep the wheel safe and running the best it could and I just did that overhaul today on all screws so it’s ready for the next person.   I’m in New York City  and can meet anywhere you want in area.  I’m asking $900 which is a great price!

99DBE054-753D-415D-82B3-B4B51D5D5BBB.jpeg

I’m in nyc. I would like to see it and get a deal. Send me a pm. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived