Selling my KingSong

Drewbs

I am looking to sell my KS18 1680wh electric unicycle 

I dropped it a couple times learning to ride it so it has some scratches and its over a year old.

Also I don't want to ship it. 

Trying to sell it for $500 for pickup in the Frederick, MD area.WP_20180616_002.thumb.jpg.bc0aa0808485fa736c5790362ff0fb41.jpg

Very interested. I'm not local to you, but can send you a shipping label if you can box it up.  Other than cosmetic damage, it is fully functional, right? Includes the charger etc.?

@Drewbs would be nice info if you say if its a 18a 800Watt or 1200watt or even a 18ay 1200watt...

From serial number date i would exspect 18A 1200watt? 40kmh max?

Whatever ...great price...even the battery might be worth more!

This checks all the boxes, and I'm local to boot but it seems like a truck of a wheel at almost 60lbs.. gollee...It's almost half my weight. :blink: Imagine lugging this up the often broken DC metro escalators. Sent you a PM for some extra due diligence on my part. 

I went car free about a year ago and thought this would be a great way to get around. Unfortunately after learning to ride it I couldn't find the nerve to ride it near traffic. That is why I'm trying to sell it and why I don't want to ship it. 

Anyway it has a 1200 watt motor so I think its the AY

8 minutes ago, Drewbs said:

Anyway it has a 1200 watt motor so I think its the AY

Actually the 18A also had a 1200Watt motor....do you have on top small air fins for ventilation?

Only Then the wheel is a 18AY...otherwise its a 18A 1200Watt....

7 hours ago, US69 said:

Actually the 18A also had a 1200Watt motor....do you have on top small air fins for ventilation?

Only Then the wheel is a 18AY...otherwise its a 18A 1200Watt....

It has the small air fins on the top, so the AY I guess.

I have gotten a couple private messages looking for some more information.

I got it from ewheels.com and they included a handle which I still have from an inmotion wheel but did not work very well. I never tried adding a trolley or modifying. The mileage is low, after learning to ride it I used it for a couple months on the weekends and since then has been standing in my apartment and is currently at an 87% charge

I have attached some more images to show the condition

dJ8GHnw.jpgefZi5lN.jpgJIr1vtf.jpgljVYTkV.jpgcqgdMeC.jpgmxnMW6C.jpg

20 hours ago, rotozuk said:

Consider it sold if you are willing to pop it in a box. Could put it to good use. 

It may come to that but, right now I don't want to carry or ride it to a store to ship it. I'm looking for some one to pick it up, its part of the reason I want to offer a low price. Thanks for the interest though.

Great meeting you today and thanks for the sale, Drewbs!

Now if the KS18L is delivered by the end of the month, I will have gone from 0 EUCs to 2 in one month!  I think my MiniPro will soon be jealous.

A fellow local pops out of the woodwork. :cheers: Wonder how many are out there.

Congrats on the wheel squirt! I would've pounced earlier but I'm just scared of 60lb wheels falling on me, people etc.. hope you enjoy it!

I had a close call with a ~5 yr old where he suddenly veered his bike across from one side of the elongated sidewalk to the other, where I was, cutting me off. If I didn't break hard enough or jump off in just the right way, he could've been seriously injured by my 30lb wheel, let alone a 60 lb wheel. :blink: So many anxieties to overcome & lessons learned to accrue as I get more experience.

18 hours ago, Glitched said:

A fellow local pops out of the woodwork. :cheers: Wonder how many are out there.

Congrats on the wheel squirt! I would've pounced earlier but I'm just scared of 60lb wheels falling on me, people etc.. hope you enjoy it!

I had a close call with a ~5 yr old where he suddenly veered his bike across from one side of the elongated sidewalk to the other, where I was, cutting me off. If I didn't break hard enough or jump off in just the right way, he could've been seriously injured by my 30lb wheel, let alone a 60 lb wheel. :blink: So many anxieties to overcome & lessons learned to accrue as I get more experience.

? Luckily, where I will be learning to ride, there should not be to many little ones jumping in front of me.  I should be able to keep a good distance between me and them, and would go slow around them anyway.  I am not too afraid of the weight, even for my size.  I have had large motorcycles in the past (Honda ST1100 ~760 pounds and BMW K1200LT ~840 pounds) with high center of gravity and managed well.  Those I road when I only weighed about 140 pounds.  I have sold my last motorcycle after not riding it for a long time after my son was born, and since gained weight to (~160) ☹️.

16 hours ago, RayRay said:

Have you ridden an euc before? (Hell of a way to start, but kudos!) :thumbup:

Nope!  But I am all in now! ? I was anxious waiting for the KS18L and this was such a great deal, I couldn't pass it up.  I am hoping to get my son interested so we can ride together.  My wife may try the Segway Minipro, but I know she will never try an euc.

57 minutes ago, squirt said:

? Luckily, where I will be learning to ride, there should not be to many little ones jumping in front of me.  I should be able to keep a good distance between me and them, and would go slow around them anyway.  I am not too afraid of the weight, even for my size.  I have had large motorcycles in the past (Honda ST1100 ~760 pounds and BMW K1200LT ~840 pounds) with high center of gravity and managed well.  Those I road when I only weighed about 140 pounds.  I have sold my last motorcycle after not riding it for a long time after my son was born, and since gained weight to (~160) ☹️.

Nope!  But I am all in now! ? I was anxious waiting for the KS18L and this was such a great deal, I couldn't pass it up.  I am hoping to get my son interested so we can ride together.  My wife may try the Segway Minipro, but I know she will never try an euc.

You were smart to grab this deal.  I have to laugh a bit at those that were close to the seller and missed it because of rationalizations.  I'd have grabbed it for sure if I was close.  

Archived