Autonomia Inmotion V10

Cesar

First ask about the autonomy of my Inmotion V10.

The maximum distance I've traveled has been about 30 kilometers. This autonomy is normal when it was spoken of that it would have up to 70 km.

I also wanted to ask you if you already had accessories, you are interested in a case to protect it from falls and I wanted to know if there is any device to be able to use the horn without having to carry the 800 € phone in your hand at 30 km per hour ... and that the screen has not been turned off because telling the person in front to wait for you to turn on the phone to beep is impractical ?

No solutions for those problems at this moment. If you care a lot for your expensive phone maybe worth carrying another more only for that use.

The range on v10f of 70km is quite accurate, I did 36km lefting 45% of juice. Average speed of 29kmh, over flat asphalt. My weight is only 60kg, heavier riders need to keep lower speed for the same range.

Is nice to see new riders in Spain, enjoy it and look the "eunicycle" chanel in telegram for talk with more people from this country.

Yes, 30km from a 650Wh battery is quite normal, depending on how you ride and how much you weigh. Manufacturers announce the max distance that can be reached under optimal lab circumstances. Half that is normal in real life.

I have seen covers for Inmotion wheels on photos, but in order to protect from a fall the wheel must be padded properly. ”Baby bumper strip” (Ebay) is what most of us use with good success.

I wear a bicycle bell on my jacket belt or index finger. Does the job, and cost me 5€.

• 2 weeks later...

It's probably just me but I don't get why people want to ride with these covers. It reminds me of those old ladies that cover all their furniture up with clear plastic. LOL I could see doing it if it was a comfort thing though. I can see that it might be with a neoprene cover. ???

7 minutes ago, JerryR said:

It's probably just me but I don't get why people want to ride with these covers. It reminds me of those old ladies that cover all their furniture up with clear plastic. LOL I could see doing it if it was a comfort thing though. I can see that it might be with a neoprene cover. ???

well for me, nobody sees my wheels at the ranch and trying to teach Bob how to work on the leash with me riding, it isn’t a question of if i drop a wheel, i know i will. i hope the neoprene besides keeping it cleaner, less scratches, hopefully it cushions the blow to the internals like the electronics.

Archived