Speed2Increase and how to change max Ninebot speed

GMOne

7 minutes ago, capoccio1 said:

Disconnected ???  it is not possible I have double-checked it well, then some element is broken or the card does not handle it anymore. All this after the update because proma worked all regularly.
Tomorrow I try to reinstall the original firmware and check if everything is normal.

Of course you can do it, but it doesn't depend on the firmware. @IhKa guess right in my opinion. ?

The direction of the engine does not matter. But in order to prevent the memory effect from appearing in the battery, it should be completely discharged at least once every 2-3 months.

You will not do anything. It is better than one battery, but worse than two good ones. In the services of electric bicycles it can be repaired.  And while you can not drive 30 km / h. The controller takes care of your health.

In China, repair and improve a the same time. Replace LG elements with more powerful Samsung.TB20nS8uY3nBKNjSZFMXXaUSFXa_!!0-fleamarket.jpg_728x728.jpg.6bf743ae5ea152a466139558b3b4d011.jpg

If your Ninebot is new, you should replace the battery for free in segway services.

You can also check each battery by disconnecting it one at a time. And compare the distance that each of them will pass. Screenshots were taken with a time difference and may be inaccurate.

Edited by IhKa

Take a snapshot of the two battery screens while you are riding the wheel.

Sorry, you followed up with that.  Battery might not be bad, you may have one connector not making a very good connection.  disconnect the batteries and measure the voltage of each battery se if they are the same.  Then check if there is any corrosion on the connectors. Make sure the connectors are fitting tight, and that the wires are not damaged.

Edited by FreeRide

Sorry GMOne, this morning I got to try the wheel and I realized that as I reach the speed of 24km/h starts to beep very quickly different from before, as if he wanted to go in allarle is normal?
I did not allow myself to push any further for fear of a reaction, what would you advise me to do?

As I repeat, the problem has never existed for my S2, I'm only seeing it now after firmware update. To be more secure, I will reload the original firmware and let you know ..

Edited by capoccio1

FYI: Since there were already some posts about li ion cell handling (including mine ;) ), which are offtopic for this thread i moved them to

Should keep this topic "clean" and make the li ion cell posts easier to find for interested members...

• Like 1

On 11/6/2018 at 7:29 AM, MRN76 said:

Check your cells. There should be no run between the cells. https://mimod.ru/en_US/ninebattery/
PS. I'm preparing the application, for the speed unlock on bluetooth. Already you can bluetooth to raise the speed to 26kmch and do not need to disassemble and solder

@MRN76 updating through Bluetooth will be  wonderful! I am counting on that.

When will it be available?

Edited by love.unicycle

8 hours ago, MRN76 said:

It is already available

If it's free link it, otherwise STOP your business politics here, I made this topic with different aim w.r.t. you. We do not like your selling soul. AND ESPECIALLY IN MY TOPIC.

Edited by GMOne

2 hours ago, GMOne said:

If it's free link it, otherwise STOP your business politics here, I made this topic with different aim w.r.t. you. We do not like your selling soul. AND ESPECIALLY IN MY TOPIC. 

You also wrote in my topic. I made a simpler tool for users.

2 hours ago, MRN76 said:

You also wrote in my topic. I made a simpler tool for users.

I stopped writing into yours many time ago. Create your topic and make your advertising somewhere else. I create this topic to follow a different philosophy, I do not agree with yours. But you do not respect mine. Please stay away from this topic that talks about this software and free of charge solutions. Moreover you are OT.

Edited by GMOne

Keep calm guys and respect each other.

From my point of view, both are trying to help our community in different ways. Imagine if you'll work together with the things that you'll archive. 

The open source is the best way to archive goals sharing ideas and knowledge. And for sure the donations are necessary.

Sorry for the offtopic, but I'll have to say it.

• Upvote 3

Any help be appreciated. But no selling politics here, at least in this topic. Any commercial solution has its right place, even here. There is a place where for "buy and sell". We discussed in the past and I did this software because of his continuous demand of money. He knows this but he continues in his behaviour. If he doesn't understand basic respect, someone has to stop him. He doesn't want to share anything, that's all. I did all by myself.

Thanks to @t4oqui and to @love.unicycle for your kind words.

Stay tuned! 😉

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, GMOne said:

If he doesn't understand basic respect, someone has to stop him. He doesn't want to share anything, that's all.

Yes, I take money for my product. I have been doing this since 2016 and studied a lot. I spent a lot of my personal time, and I could have done my favorite activities, but I understood deeper and deeper in the ninebot devices. I have described a lot of things for free, and I’ve very much told everything. Even your product was made after my. You did not want to pay money, and you yourself found a constant in IDA PRO that is responsible for speed. But I did a lot of reverse engineering and deciphered the process of changing the model, activating, found a hidden model, found the bluetooth firmware method. And I immediately wrote how much my work costs, and did not complain to anyone that I was not paid.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, MRN76 said:

Yes, I take money for my product. I have been doing this since 2016 and studied a lot. I spent a lot of my personal time, and I could have done my favorite activities, but I understood deeper and deeper in the ninebot devices. I have described a lot of things for free, and I’ve very much told everything. Even your product was made after my. You did not want to pay money, and you yourself found a constant in IDA PRO that is responsible for speed. But I did a lot of reverse engineering and deciphered the process of changing the model, activating, found a hidden model, found the bluetooth firmware method. And I immediately wrote how much my work costs, and did not complain to anyone that I was not paid.

I do not care about your motivations, and your choices. Here no commercial solutions, stop. Even though you send the money to poor people. You don't know what I did more, I don't love to brag about what I do. You're free to think whatever you want and feel yourself Superman. It's quite simple: stop selling your products here, stop "telling" your results to gain money. It's not permitted in this topic (and you don't respect me). Moreover I did this topic to talk about my software, nothing more, nothing less.

P.S. you already lost a challenge feeling "the only one", maybe you need to lose many others to start to be humble.

Edited by GMOne

• travsformation changed the title to Speed2Increase and how to change max Ninebot speed