Speed2Increase and how to change max Ninebot speed

GMOne

Galletto 4 is a quite particular device for cars (as you know?),TBH I don't know its software. Anyway I'm not much optimistic about it, because you don't need the JTAG features of J-Link, you use a different mode to program the uC (Serial Wire Debug). So maybe you can search for SWD programming through Galletto, and if it's possible (maybe some undocumented features...).

On 10/22/2018 at 12:13 AM, Frank Martin said:

Hi every one,

GMONE, thanks for the advices you give in this topic. i'm thinking about try this patch on my S2, to start, im gonna buy this Jlink :

https://www.ebay.fr/itm/292765356398

is it the good one ? its not the cheaper but faster than chinese shipping..

I will keep you posted about my work in the further weeks, and for sure offer you a coffee !! thanks again for your work

etienne

The device you bought is the right one! ?

So let's wait for it... ?

Well done @IhKa! Thanks for your alternative step by step guide. A mistyping error about my program name (the people will understand anyway), but nothing crucial.

Thanks!

GMOne

P.S. Please remember to donate some coffee... ?

Edited by GMOne

Hello to all!

first of all, GMOne, Ihka, MRN76, and everyone who support this kind of work!

my name is Kris, live in Bruges Belgium and Will also do the mod very soon so I can help others!

For the moment I have 1 question: my S2 I didn't update yet to the lastest firmware, sometimes manufactures block mods in new firmware updates. I'm now @ 1.0.7 what should I do? Update to the new firmware with my app On my phone? And wich one Will that be?

thx a lot in advance!

Kris

13 hours ago, Kris Vo said:

Hello to all!

first of all, GMOne, Ihka, MRN76, and everyone who support this kind of work!

my name is Kris, live in Bruges Belgium and Will also do the mod very soon so I can help others!

For the moment I have 1 question: my S2 I didn't update yet to the lastest firmware, sometimes manufactures block mods in new firmware updates. I'm now @ 1.0.7 what should I do? Update to the new firmware with my app On my phone? And wich one Will that be?

thx a lot in advance!

Kris

Hi @Kris Vo!

Don't worry, it doesn't care... ?

My program supports 1.0.7 also, you will see it when you click on "Check".

If it's not supported the patch button will be kept disabled.

So feel free to do whatever you want.

Keep in mind that if you upgrade AFTER  the mod you will lose it. 

Out of curiosity I am on (modded) 1.0.8.

Happy modding! ?

GMOne

21 hours ago, GMOne said:

Hi @Kris Vo!

Don't worry, it doesn't care... ?

My program supports 1.0.7 also, you will see it when you click on "Check".

If it's not supported the patch button will be kept disabled.

So feel free to do whatever you want.

Keep in mind that if you upgrade AFTER  the mod you will lose it. 

Out of curiosity I am on (modded) 1.0.8.

Happy modding! ?

GMOne

Ok! Thx GMOne for your quick answer!

I will backup first the old 1.0.7, then upgrade tot the latest to become the better prefromances, then mod ?

Sorry GMOne, this morning I got to try the wheel and I realized that as I reach the speed of 24km/h starts to beep very quickly different from before, as if he wanted to go in allarle is normal?
I did not allow myself to push any further for fear of a reaction, what would you advise me to do?

On 7/12/2018 at 2:10 AM, GMOne said:

none of this, my weight is 64kg, the flat road and the battery 90%, this morning I got to try it again, as I reach the speed of 24km / h starts to beep without me getting up the platforms like he did before.
Tell me if it's normal or not, does your change require you to still give them a 24km / h or not?

Very strange. TBH I suspect some kind of "malfunction" to your motor, it seems it drains more current than normal. It seems that you prematurely reach the current limit. It's the first time I meet this behaviour, and it does not depend on the firmware itself. 

Is it the behaviour changed from original one? I mean about tiltback for example...

Arrows are drawn on the controller board. They indicate where to route the thick wires of the batteries. Thin wires to the side where they are soldered.

Make a screenshot of each battery is necessary when driving uphill. If there is any weak element, the difference will be visible under load.

Now on your pictures one battery is disconnected, there is no current.

Edited by IhKa

Disconnected ???  it is not possible I have double-checked it well, then some element is broken or the card does not handle it anymore. All this after the update because proma worked all regularly.
Tomorrow I try to reinstall the original firmware and check if everything is normal.

• travsformation changed the title to Speed2Increase and how to change max Ninebot speed