Ninebot One Z Teardown by houseofjob

houseofjob

3 hours ago, Vikas said:

Because of all of you testing this z10. I am almost on the verge of buying this. Its between this and msuper x. It seems like the quality engineering of this z10 makes me feel secure that it's not going to cut off the motor while I'm on it; unlike the e+ which I had before, and where it happened twice. I had the circuit board replaced 2 times.

yeah me too i really like the look of the z10 i like my kingsong but when i go out for the day i don't want to be home in 2 or 3 hours because my battery's drained  so for me it's the msuperx 1600wh and 3 inches of tyre and tyre looks softer compound  tbh

1 hour ago, SuperSport said:

Marty will have the Z10 next, then it's coming to San Francisco for the Bay Area Electric Unicycle Group to flog...  You can drop Marty a message, and if he doesn't get to it, our group can.

IE:  Darknessbot

Marty uses Android. I'm not sure he has an Apple phone to test Darknessbot.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 6/28/2018 at 1:46 AM, houseofjob said:

... sorry for dragging my feet on this last vid. Turns out teardown vids are really tough to try to make not boring *smh....

Nice video, watched it several times together with ecodrift.ru screenshots.

Also found a Ninebot "official" assembly video here (also downloadable):

https://cloud.video.taobao.com/play/u/3820368190/p/1/e/6/t/10301/238058944538.mp4

Edited by Meulebeest
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Meulebeest said:

Nice video, watched it several times together with ecodrift.ru screenshots.

Also found a Ninebot "official" assembly video here (also downloadable):

https://cloud.video.taobao.com/play/u/3820368190/p/1/e/6/t/10301/238058944538.mp4

Thanks! (And nice find on a proper teardown)

Any teardown that I personally make will be more geared towards the pitfalls and bare minimum amount of effort required to swap the tire. Plus, no such complete teardown posts or video existed when I made this thing FWIW.

• Like 2