KS 16 inch

John Eucist

Any pictures of a teardown? Would like to see how much space is inside the KS16 and how they mounted the trolley.

Good point - and also the dimensions of the unit to see if the trolley adds to the overall width...

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Jason McNeil said:

Yes, but it's unlikely the finished 16" article will be available before the holiday.

Ok thanks, it doesnn't matter as the winter is coming soon to Scandinavia( In some parts it IS winter now)

4 hours ago, Jason McNeil said:

Yes, but it's unlikely the finished 16" article will be available before the holiday.

Which Holiday - Boxing Day? Easter?  Summer Solstice? 

The suspense is killing me!

:huh:

55 minutes ago, Colestien said:

I really hate to wait for specs, to decide if I'm going to make my soon to be wife mad or not.  It would be so much easier if it would be a snap decision.  does't give me time to feel bad... before I buy it. 

Dude - get ALL of your toys before you get married...  once that happens, priorities change and stuff like matching towels suddenly become an urgent expenditure...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Nobody here already  riding the KS 16?

Would like to know how it is offroad, on forest paths. Because the casing is very closed around the tires, contrary to the KS 14. 

And I am very interested in how safe it is what fall overs concerns. 

3 hours ago, bego1969 said:

Nobody here already  riding the KS 16?

Would like to know how it is offroad, on forest paths. Because the casing is very closed around the tires, contrary to the KS 14. 

And I am very interested in how safe it is what fall overs concerns. 

Try this: http://forum.electricunicycle.org/search/?&q=KS16

Archived