Only for the brave. Russian Hack for the Mini Pro

• 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, AceMartian said:

I definitely want this done to mine. Can't wait.

Yeah.... but we must start a petition :lol: In order to hope that Alexey will give us the tools to operate.....:sleep1::sleep1::crying:

1 hour ago, Luppolo said:

I'm thinking if all of this it's a fake.

There is anyone in this forum who have installed this app??

Anyone have see a video??

No one. No one. Nothing 

And no one reply in this post.

25 km/h it's a fake 

Did you even read the thread? There are videos in here you fool. 

I think that the developer wish to make a serious BUT SECURE business avoid to be copied, but overall to gain off any kind of responsability.....B)

Anyway, either me, I'm starting to think that someone is or has just paid for his silence........ :unsure:

Edited by zugu

Well i monitored this a while... you must admit there are no proofs from any other users yet, so i guess/fear this will stay non-public forever :mellow:

I'm owning a one S2 and actually wanted to buy a Ninebot Mini (Street) 320 when this FW is working  
since this is the only balance board/PT which you are legally allowed to drive in public in Germany :rolleyes:

But now I've know found a "clone" (which also got papers to be driven in GER) The  I walk streetrunner >> comes with slightly bigger battery 54V 345,6Wh 6,4Ah and goes offically arround 20-22kph (23-25kph on bigger tires)

Cheers

• Like 1

Can you please start a topic to tell us about this "I walk streetrunner"? I found a YouTube unboxing at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fc9rNS2bBOA

and an Amazon listing at https://www.amazon.de/Hammer-I-Walk-Street-Runner-Schwarz-Zoll/dp/B075ZW1RD8

Interesting that it has handlebars standard... Looks like they may have solved the problems being discussed in this thread...

5 minutes ago, trevmar said:

Can you please start a topic to tell us about this "I walk streetrunner"? I found a YouTube unboxing at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fc9rNS2bBOA

and an Amazon listing at https://www.amazon.de/Hammer-I-Walk-Street-Runner-Schwarz-Zoll/dp/B075ZW1RD8

Interesting that it has handlebars standard... Looks like they may have solved the problems being discussed in this thread...

Interesting it has lower power motors than the mini pro too, i would be skeptical myself. 

4 minutes ago, Alex_from_NZ said:

Interesting it has lower power motors than the mini pro too, i would be skeptical myself. 

All my N3M260 and N3M320 models have motors which are marked "XW60-350". Have you seen a part number for a Ninebot 400W motor?

2 hours ago, Alex_from_NZ said:

The motors in the ninebot mini pro are 400w according to their spec sheets. The motor codes are not indicative I am told. 

Right ;)

And according with the specs, I-Walk is a clone of the Xiaomi Mini or the actual Mini Light !

I'm 105Kg and on my 10% garage ramp nor Xiaomi Mini nor Mini Light are able to lift me up ! :unsure: 

Only with my 2 Mini Pro I'm able to climb but anyway I must proced in zig zag mode over the ramp with continuous beeping and tilt backs. ..anyway at last I'll be up ;)

No way for the less powered models....

P.s.

I-Walk here in Italy is distributed by Solowheel and Kingsong retailer,a friend of mine..

http://www.solowheel-italia.it/it/merchandising/prodottiiw.html

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, zugu said:

Right ;)

I'm 105Kg and on my 10% garage ramp nor Xiaomi Mini nor Mini Light are able to lift me up ! :unsure:

I am 95Kg in boots, and the new MinPRO N3M260 will not lift me over a 2cm ledge on our driveway. The N3M320 will, AS WILL THE N3M260 IF I CHANGE IT TO THE BIGGER 310W BATTERY PACK! Yet when I tested the power being delivered by the small and large batteries I found they can both deliver over 1250Watts peak. My best guess is that control firmware controls everything, and the performance limits are set dynamically by an unknown combo of tests on battery and control board. I think that is the problem we need to crack... The battery firmware must be supplying some tokens to the control firmware, even though the latter is responsible for actually regulating the amount of power being fed to the motors.

As for the motors themselves, they are all just wire and steel, and will supply more output if you hit them with more energy (which is slow-PWM in this case). The only real limit is how hot you will allow the motors to get (and how much money you want to extract from the customer)...

19 minutes ago, trevmar said:

I am 95Kg in boots, and the new MinPRO N3M260 will not lift me over a 2cm ledge on our driveway. The N3M320 will, AS WILL THE N3M260 IF I CHANGE IT TO THE BIGGER 310W BATTERY PACK! Yet when I tested the power being delivered by the small and large batteries I found they can both deliver over 1250Watts peak. My best guess is that control firmware controls everything, and the performance limits are set dynamically by an unknown combo of tests on battery and control board. I think that is the problem we need to crack... The battery firmware must be supplying some tokens to the control firmware, even though the latter is responsible for actually regulating the amount of power being fed to the motors.

As for the motors themselves, they are all just wire and steel, and will supply more output if you hit them with more energy (which is slow-PWM in this case). The only real limit is how hot you will allow the motors to get (and how much money you want to extract from the customer)...

Weird, im not that much lighter (80kg) but my MiniPro will easily take me up 30deg hills and up the 4cm ledge into my garage, and up the 8-10cm curbs along the road without issue..
What firmware are you guys running?

1 minute ago, Alex_from_NZ said:

What firmware are you guys running?

Same performance with firmware 1.4.1, 1.1.7 and 1.1.9. Tried 'em all...My wife has much less trouble, only being thrown occasionally with the smaller battery pack, she is 75Kg. The design of the gutters around here is a concrete slope down for about 2feet at the edge of the bitumen, then the 2cm ledge (to confine a little flowing water), then the concrete driveway. MiniPRO does not like this shape of obstacle...

2 minutes ago, trevmar said:

Same performance with firmware 1.4.1, 1.1.7 and 1.1.9. Tried 'em all...My wife has much less trouble, only being thrown occasionally with the smaller battery pack, she is 75Kg. The design of the gutters around here is a concrete slope down for about 2feet at the edge of the bitumen, then the 2cm ledge (to confine a little flowing water), then the concrete driveway. MiniPRO does not like this shape of obstacle...

Our gutters are the same here and i dont have a problem getting up or down them, even taking them at a little bit of speed, but can crawl up if i want to as well.  I only ever take them at an angle though, never straight on and always with a little momentum going into it,  Have not been thrown yet..

15 minutes ago, Alex_from_NZ said:

Our gutters are the same here and i dont have a problem getting up or down them, even taking them at a little bit of speed, but can crawl up if i want to as well.  I only ever take them at an angle though, never straight on and always with a little momentum going into it,  Have not been thrown yet..

Have also tried using the OEM Ninebot 9.5" tires, a better 10" "Fineone", and the knobbly 10.5" from More4Mini. The bigger tires do help smooth the load on the motors. This is right at the edge of our 800W MiniPRO's capabilities and above what we can get with the 700W batteries (which are measurably 800+W anyway) (we have 2xN3M260 & 2xN3M320)...

We are in hilly countryside, with extreme road slopes. The MiniPRO firmware slows down, but still allows us to navigate them just above a brisk walking pace. Are the slopes 15 degrees? I don't know. How do you measure that?

Can't help feeling the firmware is being over-cautious. The firmware is definitely giving us less torque with the cheaper batteries, even from the same MiniPRO 'top'. Would love to know what to patch :) I have the JTAG already set up :)

Edited by trevmar

2 minutes ago, trevmar said:

Have also tried using the OEM Ninebot 9.5" tires, a better 10" "Fineone", and the knobbly 10.5" from More4Mini. The bigger tires do help smooth the load on the motors. This is right at the edge of our 800W MiniPRO's capabilities and above what we can get with the 700W batteries (which are measurably 800+W anyway) (we have 2xN3M260 & 2xN3M320)... We are in hilly countryside, with extreme road slopes. The MiniPRO firmware slows down, but still allows us to navigate them just above a brisk walking pace. Are the slopes 15 degrees? I don't know. How do you measure them?

Can't help feeling the firmware is being over-cautious. The firmware is definitely giving us less torque with the cheaper batteries, even from the same MiniPRO. Would love to know what to patch :) I have the JTAG already set up :)

Im also using the larger AT tyres, to be honest i didnt notice any real difference with them except i can go into mud or slippery grass at speed without worry now.  Have not had them slip out from under me yet..

I have one particular hill close to me i go up often, i was curious about the angle so grabbed an app for my phone and measured the angle using that.  Not the most accurate (wouldnt want to build your house using it) but is pretty darn close..