Only for the brave. Russian Hack for the Mini Pro

22 hours ago, Alex_from_NZ said:

Take my money already bro, i want to go faster!

( let me be a tester, ill pay you :D )

Same here Alexey ! B)

Edited by zugu

24 minutes ago, Rocky Romero said:

I’m curious, what would you do with all that extra speed?

With the stock firmware the Ninebot Mini Pro is nerfed, otherwise it will be an amazing transportation device to commute daily. The quantity of fines that you get each time you reach the top speed of 17-18km/h is really annoying because you are slowed down to 12-13km/h each and every time and your average speed won't be higher than 14-15km/h. This is very unpleasant.

What I like the most about the custom firmware is not the top speed of 23-25km/h but its way to mantain an average speed of 18-20km/h without the Mini Pro tilting back every time you approach the current top speed of 18km/h. The ride will be much smoother and enjoyable.

I use the Mini Pro to commute every day on the bicycle lanes and bicycles go way faster than the Mini Pro so I guess an increase in the top speed to match the speed of an average bicycle won't be dangerous.

Edited by longinus88
  • Upvote 1

Yes, yes, yes, well. ..... but at now... apart the 2 videos on YouTube. ... For all the humans like us... All are "Bar talkings".... :sleep1:

Almost 4 months are passed without any update.... I start to believe that this upgrade kit will be out and ready to spread when I'll have sold my 2 miniPro....:facepalm: :crying:

11 hours ago, zugu said:

Yeah ;) but.... when ? When ? When ?? ....:crying:

All of the time.  I do about 15km a day on my MiniPro commuting to and from work from the Ferry.  Most of it i could go 24kph along without any problems and reduce my commute time even further.. :D  (not to mention have a lot more fun)

Yeah...

Me too have several routes where going at 24kph could be safe and quick enjoying the mini at 360 degrees ! And not like now that when you drive on long straight safety roads at last you feel frustrating and annoyed. .. hoping those lasts as soon as possible. ..:facepalm:

15 hours ago, Alex_from_NZ said:

All of the time.  I do about 15km a day on my MiniPro commuting to and from work from the Ferry.  Most of it i could go 24kph along without any problems and reduce my commute time even further.. :D  (not to mention have a lot more fun)

I think he was referring to "When"... as in; "When will it be available...."

17 hours ago, FreeRide said:

I think he was referring to "When"... as in; "When will it be available...."

Exactly....:dribble:....:sleep1:..I really can't understand why we must wait so long.....:crying:

Edited by zugu
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Markus Dicks said:

Hello MRN76 ,

where can I find the firmware for the solder version? Can I buy it as a German?

I have posted links to MRN76's software several times, as well as posting my experience in rolling back four MiniPro to 1.1.9 (my preferred version). MRN76's software contains a list of versions you can choose from. Here is one link to that information:

5 hours ago, Alex_from_NZ said:

Im getting sick of waiting, now looking at getting the new Ninebot z10 to fix my speed cravings.. 45kph :o :D 

The same here....

Too much time to wait .....

I've got a wonderful KS18L a 50kph machineB) plus I'm waiting to test the 22-23kph of the Elite+;)

One week more and my 2 mini Pro will be laid  in the dust....:crying: