Only for the brave. Russian Hack for the Mini Pro

Nope. No news. Except for those few trusted dealers who were given a copy of the JTAG firmware, and are programming customers' units with that, none of the rest of us have gotten anything working. My excitement at the news of this potential breakthrough has faded...

Edited by trevmar
  • Like 1

Well I got the control board I ordered from Ninebot.run in and it was very easy to install. I love no tilt back and the higher speed So far it's done everything It's supposed to. Now that I know it works I will be sending in my other control boards to have the ShallowBot firmware installed. Thanks @Ninebot.run

Screenshot_20181215-221950.png

Edited by AceMartian
Clarification

15 hours ago, AceMartian said:

Well I got my control board in and it was very easy to install.

Great News!

Just to clarify, you have posted earlier that you bought a new control board from @Ninebot.run yet you seem to be talking here about having sent your own original control board to Russia to have it programmed, and reporting that this approach was the one which worked.

Edited by trevmar

6 hours ago, trevmar said:

Great News!

Just to clarify, you have posted earlier that you bought a new control board from @Ninebot.run

Yes that's what I did is purchase a  control board from Ninebot.run with firmware already installed. Now that I know it works I will be sending in the control board I took out to install theirs. (I guess I just worded it wrong)

Here I am! So, I ordered the form with swallowbot. I'm in Italy and I received it in about 20 days. To mount it I used a pc technician. I unmounted the motherboard and only brought the card with the form. The technician did a good job ... but unfortunately he committed a stupid mistake, he took as reference the verse of the writings on the form and he soldered the new one. He did not take the reference points on the form. So at the first start ... the 9bot turned on but did not go, and dont go off, no bluetooth connection. I exchanged some messages with Alex MRN76 who noticed the error and sent me the photo with the correct positioning of the form. I unmounted the card and reported it to the technician explaining what Alex MRN76 told me. The technician removed the form and soldered it to the correct position. I reassembled the 9bot and everything works perfectly. Now the limit enters after 23km / h. Thanks also to the bigger tires. I attach some photos. Many thanks to Alex MRN76 for all the availability and professionalism shown. A dragon! @MRN76👍😎

Screenshot_20181223-235136.png

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Ericnfla said:

NineTool no longer available?

I want to change from E+ to P

MRN76 please contact me. I am new so I can't send messages yet. 

Thanks 

Hi. I fell heavily from the wheel and am in the hospital. When I'm at home, I'll write what and how to do.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MRN76 said:

Hi. I fell heavily from the wheel and am in the hospital. When I'm at home, I'll write what and how to do.

Wow, I'm so sorry, we're all with you, I hope you get better soon and your accident is mild.
That we are many people pending the MOD of the Mini Plus and you are our salvation, our hero of the mother Russia.

6 hours ago, MRN76 said:

Oh no! I am sorry to hear that! I fell off my own Minipro several months ago and it twisted my ankle badly by running over me!. But the good news is that the ankle has healed slowly but perfectly! So be encouraged that the body has amazing healing powers! I and my family are so grateful for what you have done for this community, and for us in particular, we will keep you in our prayers this New Year. Looking forward to meeting you when we next travel to Moscow!

Edited by trevmar
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Atharif said:

Wow, I'm so sorry, we're all with you, I hope you get better soon and your accident is mild.
That we are many people pending the MOD of the Mini Plus and you are our salvation, our hero of the mother Russia. 

On mini segway firmware and other programs makes Alexey. I'm just on a mono-wheel.

I have two question about that firmware change

1st- in some older topis I saw some info about NIN scooter ES1, that is can not be modded. and ES2? newer board/motor got option about some maxspeed changes?

2nd- about upgrades on 1wheels, got a S2 waiting for it (need android phone...), then consider is it possible to fix scooter and in not far spring a Z6, so its $/app which then might be cost interesting

1 hour ago, leszek said:

I have two question about that firmware change

1st- in some older topis I saw some info about NIN scooter ES1, that is can not be modded. and ES2? newer board/motor got option about some maxspeed changes?

2nd- about upgrades on 1wheels, got a S2 waiting for it (need android phone...), then consider is it possible to fix scooter and in not far spring a Z6, so its $/app which then might be cost interesting 

S2, Z6 already ready application. For mini segways and scooters, Aleksey makes an application. I hope for the holidays he will finish.

19 hours ago, MRN76 said:

On mini segway firmware and other programs makes Alexey. I'm just on a mono-wheel.

Me too, I have a Ninebot Z10, but I have two Mini Plus and I love, but is necessary more speed.

Alexey no answer me, or answer me generic, I need MOD about more of 50 Plus, and your APP is the best for this, but is not have for Mini Plus.

Haa and recovery, How are you??

This is me and my last video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3eBmko_UrY&feature=youtu.be