Only for the brave. Russian Hack for the Mini Pro

The brave are always a little foolish. Alexey is known in this world of the Firm Hack in the Ninebot devices, like the M365 that many people carry their modified Firm and the people very happy.
I am a smart fool and I wait for a brave fool to try it, but if it works and it is verified that it is well done, I would change it.

I intend to try it as I have extra machines.  I bought a programmer for the chip, but been using the ebike more and testing the Elite with little time to dig into this.  I'll try to get to testing this.  MoreForMini is also offering a new tire with apparently a slightly higher profile (thus circumference) for a little higher top end.  It is supposed to be out by early July.  Seems they are trying to sell the More4Mini business though, so I have a feeling the parts situation could get a lot worse in a year or two.  

ps... tried to ride the EUC the other day after a pretty long break and it was like the first time I stepped on one.... I've gone backwards.... very sad.  I may have to concentrate on that as I wanted to get a new model.

Edited by FreeRide

51 minutes ago, MRN76 said:

More than 80 devices are sewn.
the firmware is completely safe.
The run did not fall, you can even drive more.

The problem is that the WEB is in Russian, and if not possible buy, I buy and only say me that one person call me for information.

On 6/24/2018 at 8:51 PM, WEagle95 said:

i'm also surprised that you know about my M365 mods

in France your mods for M365 is very famous...

For Mini & Mini Pro, your SwallowBot Firmware, there's really "5) Makes posible now to downgrade or change firmware quick and save without soldering and special programmers." ?

it requires to give you the serial number and the iMini ID

Edited by jojo33

Hello @WEagle95 thank you very much for your explanations, on your website you have written  "5) Makes posible now to downgrade or change firmware quick and save without soldering and special programmers."  

You propose a method of installation, without welding or programmer, so it's like the old downgrade method of Alexander & Denniss? 

26 minutes ago, jojo33 said:

Hello @WEagle95 thank you very much for your explanations, on your website you have written  "5) Makes posible now to downgrade or change firmware quick and save without soldering and special programmers."  

You propose a method of installation, without welding or programmer, so it's like the old downgrade method of Alexander & Denniss? 

Hi, @jojo33

No, everithing can be done via special android app and bluetooth.

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, WEagle95 said:

Hi, @jojo33

No, everithing can be done via special android app and bluetooth.

ok thanks ! Very great ! ?

It's really good, congrats for your great work ! ;)

yes i have another question, how about the "real" speed? You know Ninebot app lying on speed data when we hit a top speed at 18kmh in reality it's 16/17kmh, what about your app? is speed data more honest and reliable than Ninebot's?
Have you compared these speed data (average speed, cruising speed, maximum speed) with another bike running application, for example?

Edited by jojo33

31 minutes ago, jojo33 said:

yes i have another question, how about the "real" speed? You know Ninebot app lying on speed data when we hit a top speed at 18kmh in reality it's 16/17kmh, what about your app? is speed data more honest and reliable than Ninebot's?
Have you compared these speed data (average speed, cruising speed, maximum speed) with another bike running application, for example?

Yes, i know that ninebot app lyes with a speed values. All numbers, that i mention in my posts is from applicaton. The "real" speed will be smaller.

My app do not shows the speed or any othe parameters. It's only a flashing tool. Firmware is still compatible with Ninebot mobile application.

• Upvote 1

On Thursday, June 28, 2018 at 12:37 AM, WEagle95 said:

My app do not shows the speed or any othe parameters. It's a flashing tool. Firmware is still compatible with Ni nebot mobile application.

Great! Thamks

Thanks But please add either an option in the app to backup the firmware loaded on the machine before to flash it, if the user eish

wish to save it to store or rollbacks 

Thanks B)

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, zugu said:

Great! Thamks

Thanks But please add either an option in the app to backup the firmware loaded on the machine before to flash it, if the user eish

Thanks B)

Through this application, you can return to the stock firmware.  Through this application, you can return to the stock firmware. The stitched device behaves more safely and to go on it more comfortably

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, zugu said:

Thanks B)

Download installed firmware is not posible by security reasons. But i have most of ogriginal firmwares in my base and it is posible to install it back, replacing modded firmware.

Also i can save your bot configuration and activation status.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2