New KS18L Firmware V1.06

da_toni

Another new firmware update! ?

...I wish the update cycle of the Kingsong app would be as regularly as the update cycle of the KS18L firmware... :facepalm:

8B1DD66A-9553-4BEB-9D93-9AB6FC6AF1AE.jpeg

44505C82-F05E-4F23-B1B1-877B2F5CD7F7.jpeg

1 hour ago, nrvfromcnr said:

Coming from 1.03, this firmware added for my 18L the trolley issue I wasn’t having beforehand.

I didn’t notice anything else...

Did you calibrate your trolley using the app ? No issues for me after that...

11 hours ago, TomOnWheels said:

Did you calibrate your trolley using the app ? No issues for me after that...

I didn't know it was even possible, thanks for the lead!

Is this functionnality available for both iOS and Android applications? I've got an iPhone, and don't remember seing a trolley calibration functionnality in the app ... ?

1 hour ago, nrvfromcnr said:

Is this functionnality available for both iOS and Android applications? I've got an iPhone, and don't remember seing a trolley calibration functionnality in the app ... ?

You need under development version 1.50 app, Android app can be downloaded from this Russia forum 

https://electrotransport.ru/ussr/index.php?topic=51032.1098#topmsg

Check post #1106

3 hours ago, nrvfromcnr said:

I'm on Android, no idea if the same functionality exists on iOS version. Also my version is 1.50. (got an update notification 2 days ago). Frankly the calibrate button is not very visible... 

I have the iOS version of the new King Song app.

when I click on : more > Firmware Update, it says. “Controller’s firmware version: v1.03 - New firmware version : v0.00”

when I click on the arrow in the big orange circle, I have the message “latested version”

whats wrong ? How can I install v1.06 please ?

thanks.

13 hours ago, Zeu d'Homme said:

I have the iOS version of the new King Song app.

when I click on : more > Firmware Update, it says. “Controller’s firmware version: v1.03 - New firmware version : v0.00”

when I click on the arrow in the big orange circle, I have the message “latested version”

whats wrong ? How can I install v1.06 please ?

thanks.

For me it’s doing the same, until the app actually updates the firmware list VS the Kingsong servers. Check out your internet connection / wait a little and come back to this menue.

14 hours ago, US69 said:

Actually the newest Firmware for 18L is 1.07...

I highl recommend updating it! 

Yep I did it yesterday ;) Noticed improvements in the trolley-cuting-power behavior, ... still waiting for the iOS app release to calibrate properly thaugh

Archived