Jump to content

New KS18L Firmware V1.06


da_toni
 Share

Recommended Posts

Another new firmware update! ?

...I wish the update cycle of the Kingsong app would be as regularly as the update cycle of the KS18L firmware... :facepalm:

 

 

8B1DD66A-9553-4BEB-9D93-9AB6FC6AF1AE.jpeg

44505C82-F05E-4F23-B1B1-877B2F5CD7F7.jpeg

Edited by da_toni
  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, nrvfromcnr said:

Coming from 1.03, this firmware added for my 18L the trolley issue I wasn’t having beforehand.

I didn’t notice anything else...

Did you calibrate your trolley using the app ? No issues for me after that...

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, TomOnWheels said:

Did you calibrate your trolley using the app ? No issues for me after that...

I didn't know it was even possible, thanks for the lead!

Is this functionnality available for both iOS and Android applications? I've got an iPhone, and don't remember seing a trolley calibration functionnality in the app ... ?

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, nrvfromcnr said:

I didn't know it was even possible, thanks for the lead!

Is this functionnality available for both iOS and Android applications? I've got an iPhone, and don't remember seing a trolley calibration functionnality in the app ... ?

You need under development version 1.50 app, Android app can be downloaded from this Russia forum 

https://electrotransport.ru/ussr/index.php?topic=51032.1098#topmsg

Check post #1106

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, nrvfromcnr said:

I didn't know it was even possible, thanks for the lead!

Is this functionnality available for both iOS and Android applications? I've got an iPhone, and don't remember seing a trolley calibration functionnality in the app ... ?

I'm on Android, no idea if the same functionality exists on iOS version. Also my version is 1.50. (got an update notification 2 days ago). Frankly the calibrate button is not very visible... 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have the iOS version of the new King Song app.

when I click on : more > Firmware Update, it says. “Controller’s firmware version: v1.03 - New firmware version : v0.00”

when I click on the arrow in the big orange circle, I have the message “latested version”

whats wrong ? How can I install v1.06 please ?

thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Zeu d'Homme said:

I have the iOS version of the new King Song app.

when I click on : more > Firmware Update, it says. “Controller’s firmware version: v1.03 - New firmware version : v0.00”

when I click on the arrow in the big orange circle, I have the message “latested version”

whats wrong ? How can I install v1.06 please ?

thanks.

For me it’s doing the same, until the app actually updates the firmware list VS the Kingsong servers. Check out your internet connection / wait a little and come back to this menue.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, US69 said:

Actually the newest Firmware for 18L is 1.07...

I highl recommend updating it! 

Yep I did it yesterday ;) Noticed improvements in the trolley-cuting-power behavior, ... still waiting for the iOS app release to calibrate properly thaugh

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...