Edmonton, Canada - Euc meet up and ride

FYI, since this is an International Forum, it's best to put some geographical reference in your Subject Line

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
On 6/26/2018 at 12:48 PM, winterwheel said:

I'm in.

Hi there, I am really interested to learn EUC as hobby to learn new things. I am in Edmonton. Just wondering where I can try wheel in Edmonton as I don't have one. I would like to try first before purchase. Kindly suggest. 

• Like 1

We run a weekly session at Ritchie Community league if you want to try it out. Next one is 1pm Sunday (June 14th), weather permitting. If you confirm that you're coming we'll bring a few different wheels for you to look at / try out.

16 hours ago, winterwheel said:

We run a weekly session at Ritchie Community league if you want to try it out. Next one is 1pm Sunday (June 14th), weather permitting. If you confirm that you're coming we'll bring a few different wheels for you to look at / try out.

Awesome to hear that and thanks a lot for reply. Just wondering what would be timings for session start from 1pm to until? Looking forward to hearing from you. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, winterwheel said:

We generally do just an hour at the rink then the regulars go out for a group ride around the city. We can adjust the timing of it a bit if 1pm is too early.

Actually time is perfect. I like to go early mornings. So that's perfect. I just need to figured things out to get there. Can't wait to see you guys soon. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Sammy said:

Actually time is perfect. I like to go early mornings. So that's perfect. I just need to figured things out to get there. Can't wait to see you guys soon. 

I will be there 1pm. Hold a spot for me. Thanks