Esper

What Belongs Here

Maybe Yikebike, URB-E and similar hard-to-categorize PEV's and the like...

veu-individual-electric-vehicle-by-alan-

bg-challenge-2.jpg?w=650

Segway-inspired-personal-mobility-vehicl

img005.jpg
(Not electric, but couldn't resist.)

Edited by RayRay
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, RayRay said:

bg-challenge-2.jpg?w=650

Hmm... Could we? No... Make an electric wheelchair that goes 50 mph. It sounds crazy. But if I'm crazy enough to think of it, someone else is crazy enough to build it.

Electric motorcycles? Although they're like scooters, but I mean "real" motorcycles, ie. need an actual motorcycle license and capable of reaching >100km/h etc.

Edited by esaj
  • Like 1

On 6/22/2018 at 9:24 AM, esaj said:

Electric motorcycles? Although they're like scooters, but I mean "real" motorcycles, ie. need an actual motorcycle license and capable of reaching >100km/h etc.

Hovershoes are getting a lot of attention on this forum as some of our members (it would seem) have purchased either Ninebot or Inmotion skates.
Edit: These are self-balancing, so I guess these are either euc's or two-wheeled (depending on how you want to look at it).

As for 'real' motorcycles, it seems we're still 'getting-our-feet-wet' with 'kickboard' and 'Vespa' style scooters before ramping up to full fledged 'e-hogs'. However, a lot of us have already 'taken-the-plunge' with e-bikes. (I've occasionally wanted to talk about my e-bike experiences on this forum and I think maybe others have too.) ?

Edited by RayRay
  • Upvote 2

Welcome @savannahsmiles  Maybe you could introduce yourself and tell us what you ride, and what type of riding you do.  I'm not sure where one should do that.  Is there a Newbie introduction thread, anyone?

14 hours ago, Smoother said:

Welcome @savannahsmiles  Maybe you could introduce yourself and tell us what you ride, and what type of riding you do.  I'm not sure where one should do that.  Is there a Newbie introduction thread, anyone?

Yes, it is here.