My V10F order is in... now the waiting game...

Andee

Tired of my V8 that keeps beeping at me, just put in my order for V10F.

What app are people using?
Slime? No Slime?
Any tips?

Thx to @WARPed1701D, Im upgrading my elbow/knee pads to g-form elite and got myself a nice Bell SUPER DH MIPS. The helmet is rad... cant believe I didnt get it sooner. Its so comfortable and good looking.

Anyways... this is going to bother me for weeks. Im already thinking of the next wheel... probably 18"...

17 minutes ago, Andee said:

Slime? No Slime?
Any tips?

Thx to @WARPed1701D, Im upgrading my elbow/knee pads to g-form elite and got myself a nice Bell SUPER DH MIPS. The helmet is rad... cant believe I didnt get it sooner. Its so comfortable and good looking.

Anyways... this is going to bother me for weeks. Im already thinking of the next wheel... probably 18"...

Yup I agree, @WARPed1701D is so knowledgeable.  I wish he lived near me so he can try some of my wheels and give me some tips... I really enjoy his posts.

2 hours ago, Andee said:

Slime? No Slime?
Any tips?

InMotion’s own app is now pretty good. DarknessBot works with the wheel also. There’s still one bug but after that is fixed you should be able to unlock the speed up to 45 km/h. 

I will put slime on mine soon. I see no reason not to. 

Tips:

First check the tire pressure. I like 2.8 bars. I rode with 4.2 bars also. That was a bit too much, it got bouncy. But the range was really good. You could ride with 2.5 also if you like it and go on trails and off road. 3 bars or 40 psi is probably good spot. 

Play with the settings on the app. Mainly pedal level and softness. Keep testing them as you progress. You’ll find ideal settings. I like to have forward angle 2.5-3 degrees and softness at around half way. 

The wheel will feel heavy and different at first. It will take some time to get used to it and build the muscles to ride it. I just passed 1000 km on mine. It took 200-300 km to really get used to it. Now it feels much more nimble for me. Use more force for accelerating and turning. You will start riding it as well as your V8 soon, just much faster. 

3 hours ago, Andee said:

Slime? No Slime?
Any tips?

Always slime your tires, flats are such a pain and easy to get. 

Archived