Ok, now, tell me, HOW DO I JUMP

MvM

Lots of videos on YouTube show people that jump UPWARDS with their EU.

Have tried that with my Solowheel, but so far without any success.

Do I need to use a very low or high tire pressure. The Solowheel is about 11 kg and I find it difficult to hold it with my legs tight enough.

So, if there are any members here how can do this..,

Please explain HOW... :)  :) 

As I have mentioned in another thread, with some eucs (aka EUs) such as the geared Rockwheels it is nearly impossible to do.  Once you're airborne the wheel spins wildly and out of control so when you land you're guaranteed to fall.  I suspect that it requires a wheel that is set in a SOFT mode (aka high latency response to your leans) so that when you're airborne it doesn't change the speed of the wheel too much.  In your case, I suspect that the Solowheel, due to the bottom of the casing being too low, makes it too easy to hit the bottom of the casing if you're just slightly off horizontal when landing.

Hmm, how does the latency settings (hard vs soft)  effect general riding?

Hi StridAst,

I just posted a review of the differences between the 1000 Watt Solowheel which is very hard against my own 1500W soft Solowheel.

In my experience, the softer wheel is much easier to turn and twist around than the stiff model. Personally, I am much more confident with the soft Solowheel, while even after two weeks of riding the stiff model, it never felt 100% ok.

Archived