KS18L Unboxing, Unlock & Impression

Henrik Olsen

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/18/2018 at 11:11 AM, WARPed1701D said:

Nice initial review.

Is this wheel still meant to be bi-directional like all other KS wheels? I have to say I dislike the elephant ear mud guard. It seems cheap and tacky. Does it not foul the wheel when riding backwards. Despite it's apparent heavy weight I would be a little concerned about it being dragged up into the wheel and causing a fall if ridden backwards.

The wheel still looks ascetically unbalanced with the speakers and light crammed out on the edges, tiny pads up top, and nothing in the middle. Black seems to reduce that by blending everything together a bit more.

It looks aesthetically unbalanced to you, bit nice and clean to me. I love the design, and I patiently wait for mine. 

10 hours ago, pattymac said:

Henrik, enjoyed your video! What is the noise level like? Do you have any motor whine like the Gotway MSuper v3 820?

No it does not have the whine when it stands still like the V3, but it makes a nice sound when you accelerate. 

My weight: 100 kg.

New wheel with 100 km on it.

Riding style: far from eco.

Mainly flat city environment.

Fully charged battery, drained to the final warning which practically made further riding impossible.

Max range: 45km (according to the data from google maps); 58km (according to the wheel itself ;)

Archived