[POLL] Do we want an e-scooter forum section?

[POLL] Do we want an e-scooter forum section?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Do we want an e-scooter forum section?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/25/2018 at 04:30 AM

Maybe this should be pinned in the General forums section?  Who ever reads the Forum Rules forum?  :blink:  Obviously not me!  It took me a few minutes to try to find this poll posting again even after I voted!  :smartass:

Not that I'd ever be riding an e-scooter, but it's interesting to see their development and evolution into what appears to be a crazy fast vehicle of death!  :w00t2:  Those Dualtrons baby, whoa.  :efee6b18f3:  Plus you never know, maybe a few will see the light and trickle over to the EUC forums and ride the big boy wheels.  :efefd0f676:

4 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Maybe this should be pinned in the General forums section?  Who ever reads the Forum Rules forum?  :blink:  Obviously not me!  It took me a few minutes to try to find this poll posting again even after I voted!  :smartass:

Not that I'd ever be riding an e-scooter, but it's interesting to see their development and evolution into what appears to be a crazy fast vehicle of death!  :w00t2:  Those Dualtrons baby, whoa.  :efee6b18f3:  Plus you never know, maybe a few will see the light and trickle over to the EUC forums and ride the big boy wheels.  :efefd0f676:

done

I honestly like both, and having the ability to post my comments in an area where they would be easier to access if anyone is looking would be a benefit. I see no downside to this other than making our community larger or perhaps having to buy a larger server. I'd also like the option to be able to donate to keep the website up, but that is going off-topic. 

I voted yes, in whatever fashion / implementation.

FWIW, the France / Paris forums most definitely have ekick scooter sections along with EUC.

But I guess that depends on what you think of the French *smh ????

9 hours ago, John Eucist said:

Results: 19 Yes vs 6 No
Topic unpinned and moved back to "Forum Rules" section.
New section created:
https://forum.electricunicycle.org/forum/59-non-self-balancing-pevs/

That’s great @John Eucist, let’s see how it goes ?

mind you, I read the above at first as non-self-balancing-pervs.  I thought you had built a section especially for @Hunka Hunka Burning Love. ???

12 hours ago, Keith said:

That’s great @John Eucist, let’s see how it goes ?

mind you, I read the above at first as non-self-balancing-pervs.  I thought you had built a section especially for @Hunka Hunka Burning Love. ???

Yes but he did. He just mistyped it. ?

• 2 months later...

No, but only cuz im pedantic like that since it doesnt fit w/ the site name. Wouldn't hurt though i reckon.

My only suggestion is that it should be a more general category to cover all other e-transporters, not just scooters. That way, you'll get more people posting in the section.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived