'Bout to pull the trigger on a Ninebot.....custom spray suggestions?

Paddylaz

Hey guys, so about to pull the trigger on a 9Bot e+......thought about waiting for the 'P' but I'm too impatient. Will probably regret it but hey.

Anyway, the uk company I'm buying from has a custom all body spray option (so the middle bit too, not just the outer shells) and was wondering if anyone had any cool suggestions?

Thinking about going for an all midnight blue looks, but obviously I realise the darker the colour/tone i go for may be the more scratches/white bits will show up.

Anyone recently got their 'Bot sprayed? Any interesting colours that you didn't think would 'work' but have turned out awesome?

This off-black/carbon look is great although i suspect it's a skin or something?

Be great to hear your thoughts. Whether a ninebot owner or not. Excited to join the community!

but they're sooooo pretty.

they're the blonde bimbo of the euc world.

Might just get the e+ anyway ?......

If Ninebots are the pretty blonde bimbos, Firewheels are the gorgeous red head widow-makers, with seriously murderous psyche problems... ;)

but they're sooooo pretty.

they're the blonde bimbo of the euc world.

Might just get the e+ anyway ?......

It might be great to "take a ride" on a blonde bimbo ocasionally, but you have to ask yourself would you marry one? :)

Sorry for being on topic... ;) (since he asked for custom paint, not if the E+ is the best Wheel with the biggest Battery)

I wrapped my ninebot, but I have seen other Pictures of Plasti-Dip, Croc look, Leather and all sorts of colors/combinations in this forum.

Here is my thread: http://forum.electricunicycle.org/topic/1047-vinylwrap-my-9bot1/

You should be able to find pictures here in this forumsection or in the Ninebot section, just stroll through the older posts.

Yes! Quite! :) Back on subject. As a relatively new rider Paddylaz, I would say it is unwise for you to spend extra on a paint job when it is highly likely to get scuffed up and wrecked fairly quickly. Accidents happen  even to experienced riders. :)

Save your paint job for the replacement shell you buy six months to a year later. :)

Thanks guys.

So...to continue this metaphor ?, I think I will be going for the bimbo but will make sure there's a watertight pre-nup (warranty), won't spend any jewellery on her (no custom spray), and will make sure I never fully trust her (padding).

Range isn't that important to me but looks are ?

Thanks guys.

So...to continue this metaphor ?, I think I will be going for the bimbo but will make sure there's a watertight pre-nup (warranty), won't spend any jewellery on her (no custom spray), and will make sure I never fully trust her (padding).

Range isn't that important to me but looks are ?

And you probably won't marry her (because it won't be " 'til death do you part").

Archived