EUC Live Stream Event on June 24th

Marty Backe

I joined in for the latter half and enjoyed it. Thanks! 

Will there be a podcast available for download later? Would be good listening for rides. Livestream is very late for me. 

Keep going, we will listen. 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, UniVehje said:

I joined in for the latter half and enjoyed it. Thanks! 

Will there be a podcast available for download later? Would be good listening for rides. Livestream is very late for me. 

Keep going, we will listen. 

Thanks. Hope it was somewhat entertaining for the EUC addicted ?

After the Live Stream has ended, you can download the MP3 version of the show. I use this application: 4K Video Downloader

Works great. Just paste the url for the video into the app and it'll give you the option of downloading the video or just the audio (MP3 format).

Wow that was a blast.  I rewatched it from the beginning, and it was a lot of fun.  Unfortunately (or fortunately :w00t2:) I joined late so I missed the first 30 minutes or so, but chaos ensued after.  :whistling:

Thanks goes to Duf for hosting and Marty my man for the interaction!  There was a good turn out of about 40 people, and the chat screen was going crazy a few times. Hard to listen to Duf and Marty while reading the chat at the same time.  It was also hard to see the chat on the screen.  Maybe make that window larger next time for playback reading for people who missed it?  It was cool to see my posters up on the screen, but they could have been covered up later to maximize screen real estate.

Overall it went very smoothly, and it was fun interacting with Fit Farm Chick too!  :dribble:  It was good to see some of the regulars participate (esaj, TFU, ShadOz, etc) plus Jason's surprise pop in was cool.

Maybe a threesome... er... three way.... er... multi-guest livestream with duf, Marty, and Jason McNeil in the future would be interesting.  Plus make it a two hour show!

IMG_4477.png

7 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Wow that was a blast.  I rewatched it from the beginning, and it was a lot of fun.  Unfortunately (or fortunately :w00t2:) I joined late so I missed the first 30 minutes or so, but chaos ensued after.  :whistling:

Thanks goes to Duf for hosting and Marty my man for the interaction!  There was a good turn out of about 40 people, and the chat screen was going crazy a few times. Hard to listen to Duf and Marty while reading the chat at the same time.  It was also hard to see the chat on the screen.  Maybe make that window larger next time for playback reading for people who missed it?  It was cool to see my posters up on the screen, but they could have been covered up later to maximize screen real estate.

Overall it went very smoothly, and it was fun interacting with Fit Farm Chick too!  :dribble:  It was good to see some of the regulars participate (esaj, TFU, ShadOz, etc) plus Jason's surprise pop in was cool.

Maybe a threesome... er... three way.... er... multi-guest livestream with duf, Marty, and Jason McNeil in the future would be interesting.  Plus make it a two hour show!

IMG_4477.png

Thanks for participating Hunka. I must say, as my agent, I'm rather disappointed that you showed up 30-minutes late :angry:

We will work on better chat participation in the future, but it wasn't too bad for our first one. Hopefully it was interesting enough.

Looks like we're settling on a two week schedule, maybe a little later in the day too. I'm still aiming for my participation to be 1-hour vs 2. As PT Barnum said, "Always keep them wanting more". As my marketing agent I'm surprised you don't know more marketing 101 ;)

Regarding the Chat text, you know that you can open the YouTube Chat window separately from what Duf was streaming on to the video, right?

Thanks for participating everyone. I laughed a lot readying the chat comments, and enjoyed them :D

1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

Looks like we're settling on a two week schedule, maybe a little later in the day too.

Pls no:eff006f726:

This started at midnight for us Euros, 11pm for UK, but 1am for the poor Finns.

But maybe variable times would work, too. One in the (your) evening for the U.S., and something like 2 or 3 pm (your time) for more Euro participation.

1 hour ago, Marty Backe said:

Thanks for participating Hunka. I must say, as my agent, I'm rather disappointed that you showed up 30-minutes late :angry:

We will work on better chat participation in the future, but it wasn't too bad for our first one. Hopefully it was interesting enough.

Looks like we're settling on a two week schedule, maybe a little later in the day too. I'm still aiming for my participation to be 1-hour vs 2. As PT Barnum said, "Always keep them wanting more". As my marketing agent I'm surprised you don't know more marketing 101 ;)

Regarding the Chat text, you know that you can open the YouTube Chat window separately from what Duf was streaming on to the video, right?

Thanks for participating everyone. I laughed a lot readying the chat comments, and enjoyed them :D

:rolleyes:  Ahhh although we agents make you feel like you're our only client, we are quite busy with other clients and duties too.  Besides, you just have to let them go on their own sometimes.  Sink or swim!  Baby steps.  I was confident you guys would knock it out of the park, and you did!  I would have been a disruptive influence :ph34r: like I usually am in this chitty chat type of situation so maybe it was for the best. 

Maybe it's good to do a small intro at the beginning, lay out the ground rules like we will be discussing so and so for 15 minutes, then field some questions that have queued up, then Duf could go over the list of questions saying so and so asks <this question>, and then you can answer and Duf can add his input as well.  Repeat and rinse!  That might make it more organized and not make people feel their questions are being ignored.

Did Jason say my head is in the gutter while I'm looking up at the stars?  :blink:  LOL I totally didn't see that comment scroll up until I re-watched it.  There's a delay between the Youtube chat window and the one of the screen.  :lol:  I think that's why some people prefer using Younow.com as it's more "real time chat."  It can get a little crazy when you get like 100 people chatting all at once.  People can also buy virtual credits to donate money to the streamers which is neat.  It's another source of income for your time and a way for people to show their appreciation.  Unfortunately I don't think you can play back the stream though for some reason if you missed it.  It's more like a live podcast that isn't recorded.

16 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Pls no:eff006f726:

This started at midnight for us Euros, 11pm for UK, but 1am for the poor Finns.

But maybe variable times would work, too. One in the (your) evening for the U.S., and something like 2 or 3 pm (your time) for more Euro participation.

I hear you. Unfortunately, there being 24 time zones, it's going to be tough. You can always watch the stream non-live.

It's hard enough for Duf and me to coordinate with our 3-hour time difference, let alone people in other parts of the world :(  Sorry.

Our next one has been scheduled for July 8th at 8pm EDT

Archived