EUC Live Stream Event on June 24th

Marty Backe

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't forget to mark your calendars, this Sunday at 6PM EST, the EUC Summit at youtube.com/dufisthenics    Bring your Z10 questions and anything else EUC related to bounce off Marty or I.

On 6/22/2018 at 7:49 PM, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

LIVESTREAM IT'S ALMOST HERE!!!! :w00t2:  I'm gonna wear my Marty T-shirt and ask a bunch of awkward questions!!  Be prepared!!!!!

WIMG_4437.png

Ohmgurd! 

THIS post was sadly or genius-ly  the highlight of my day, thank you oh lego'd one @Hunka Hunka Burning Love

32 minutes ago, houseofjob said:

THIS post was sadly or genius-ly  the highlight of my day

Different strokes I've heard being said... To be frank, to me she is badly unnatural in posture, measurements, proportions and smile. That photo would never win me over to tune into any event.

2 minutes ago, mrelwood said:

Different strokes I've heard being said... To be frank, to me she is badly unnatural in posture, measurements, proportions and smile. That photo would never win me over to tune into any event.

Um, I meant the comedy of it all ? she's not my type

11 minutes ago, houseofjob said:

I know I know, it wasn't your comment per say that made me reply, but the amount of positive ones it has gotten in general. I thought nothing serious said about that sad photo deserved a comment. Though it was originally a (great!) joke, as probably were all the comments on it, I just find the photo itself appalling.

(Maybe we Finns just have an icicle up our trunks... :P)

11 minutes ago, houseofjob said:

Guess I'm a pig, wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating a cracker... :D

12 minutes ago, mrelwood said:

You don't get it. All of HUNKA HUNKA's post are euc related. The lady is question (not hard on these old eyes ) is contorted because she is riding an euc which has cut-off and she is about to "Face Plant". It is that anticipation HUNKA HUNKA is sharing with us and equating it with the anticipation of the Duf-Marty live stream.

23 minutes ago, Jerome said:

she is riding an euc which has cut-off and she is about to "Face Plant".

Oh man, now it makes perfect sense, thank you! @Hunka Hunka Burning Love, please show us the whole photo! I wanna see what she’s riding on.

:popcorn:  I don't know about you guys, but I know where would want to plant my face.  :innocent1:  Tough crowd, tough crowd tonight.  :rolleyes:

I've sadly squandered away all of my reps today so I'll just have to give you all virtual IOU reps for now.  I like where you're going with this.  I sense the mind gears turning.  Honestly though, I just saw boobs. :w00t2:  Yep boobs, and my little brain said oh yeah I wouldn't mind some of that... which somehow triggered the "sex sells" theme slash potential controversy (not tryna to be sexist or anything - I just love women in general).  It's all good, draws attention, and maybe there hopefully will be more than one person showing up for the LIVESTREAM :w00t2: event.... hopefully not looking for a live strip show... :blink1: but ya never know!  :lol:

I'm just trying to do my best as an agent to promote the event, add some comedic value, and share some sexy ladies.  :whistling:  @novazeus am I right, am I right?  :dribble:  How can you guys even.... are you even looking at the same photo... ugh... fine.  Let me work on this... :facepalm:

she’d fit right in with my posse. 

after i totally kick cancer’s butt and get the development of the ranch property going,  i know my posse wants me back. i’ve got tough competition though. Bob, he is the charmer, i don’t stand a chance.

i’m not proud of this, but some of these girls i use to go out with i remember picking them up in my 2009 convertible vette at their college dorm, lots of them actually. now it’s almost ten years later. time flies. they got older, i didn’t. i refuse.

these two turn 30 this year so i’m gonna do something with them next month.

that is where i stayed in jax getting radiation for a couple of months.

FB_IMG_1528598743171

this is us getting drunk.

FB_IMG_1528598508482

5 hours ago, mrelwood said:

I'm fighting not to hit my first downvote button in 22-months on this forum ;)

:lol:  Now that I've been staring more intently at the photo in deep, reflective thought, I do notice that her neck is abnormally long.  :blink1:  Not giraffe long but photoshopped long.  There are some bulges in the middle which normally should not be there.  This one is likely a pretty decent photochop job, but you can also see telltale signs of blurring in some areas and a weird dark tan line below the thong bikini strap where they likely had to fill in after a leg cut and paste.

Geez you guys are good.  :rolleyes:  My eyes were focused mainly on two things.  Her well manicured fingers and nice smile.  :innocent1:  Gotta be more selective in my photo choices from now on I guess...  :pooping:

3 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

God... okay... livestream blah blah blah.... geeks welcome to ask stuff... blah blah... here ya go.... :yawn: gonna go take a nap now....  :sleep1:

IMG_4459.png

Now THAT is a sexy prototype of a wheel in motion! What GMT time was the livestream at again...? ?

Those @novazeus chicks are SO much sexier, and all other positive adjectives as well. Sure wouldn’t mind seeing photos on them at their 30’s.

1 minute ago, Marty Backe said:

I'm fighting not to hit my first downvote button in 22-months on this forum ;)

You know it won’t decrease my ridden miles though, don’t you? :P

7 hours ago, mrelwood said:

Those @novazeus chicks are SO much sexier, and all other positive adjectives as well. Sure wouldn’t mind seeing photos on them at their 30’s.

they are cuties. i’m gonna try and get them on a wheel for their dirty thirty.

7 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Was neat, but the idea with a third party monitoring the chat and relaying questions is very good one. A lot of people seemed to have hoped for more interactivity and to have their simpler questions answered.

Thanks @Duf and @Marty Backe for doing this! Looking foward to the next time.

Sorry guys. It's very difficult to try and conduct a conversation at the same time chat comments are scrolling by. Maybe we'll be able to get a referee to scan the chat for us and pass along some of the questions. With 40+ people we'd be lucky to answer a handful of questions.

I guess if nobody shows up for the next one we'll know that this format just doesn't work for us :(

It's a work in progress. As Duf and I talk more we probably won't have as much to say to each other and we can focus more on the chat. As it is, we're still in the honeymoon phase :D

Archived