EUC Live Stream Event on June 24th

Marty Backe

@Duf and I are exploring new territory by having an All Things EUC live chat. Who knows what twists and turns the hour will take, but if it garners enough interest we'll make this a recurring event. There are podcasts about just about everything, so why not EUCs? We've chosen the video route.

It'll be hosted on Duf's YouTube channel, starting at 3pm EST: https://www.youtube.com/Dufisthenics

Hope you can join us :D

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

@Duf and I are exploring new territory by having an All Things EUC live chat. Who knows what twists and turns the hour will take, but if it garners enough interest we'll make this a recurring event. There are podcasts about just about everything, so why not EUCs? We've chosen the video route.

It'll be hosted on Duf's YouTube channel, starting at 3pm EST: https://www.youtube.com/Dufisthenics

Hope you can join us 

3pm sounds good... But what was the date? 

5 minutes ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

3pm sounds good... But what was the date? 

I'm sorry, but I can't spoil the video - must watch video!

:)

1 minute ago, wheelr said:

Great idea, Marty. Many times I miss stuff on the forum, so having a place where the important stuff gets resurfaced, would be very valuable.

Just give it time. This is the first 'episode' - we may only get around to talking about our favorite beers on this one ;)

2 hours ago, Biped Phil said:

What time would 3PM EST be in New York?

On the date in question technically... If we are being picky about it... 3pm EST would be 4pm in New York as the entire east coast is currently in EDT. Does that help? :innocent1: Probably not as you will likely be an hour late. 

11 minutes ago, WARPed1701D said:

On the date in question technically... If we are being picky about it... 3pm EST would be 4pm in New York as the entire east coast is currently in EDT. Does that help? :innocent1: Probably not as you will likely be an hour late. 

Oh God....

The broadcast will be at 10pm Greenwich Mean Time.

7 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Oh God....

The broadcast will be at 10pm Greenwich Mean Time.

Are you sure?

That would be 3pm in Los Angeles, according to this... 

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20180624T220000&p1=tz_gmt&p2=179&p3=156&p4=137&p5=264

2 minutes ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

Exactly. And 6pm on the East Coast, where @Duf lives.

If 10pm GMT isn't clear enough, all is lost :crying:

1 minute ago, Marty Backe said:

Exactly. And 6pm on the East Coast, where @Duf lives.

If 10pm GMT isn't clear enough, all is lost :crying:

Ah, so 3pm PDT... You might want to amend your original post slightly.

@Hunka Hunka Burning Love - is it too late to cancel the print run for the 100 000 posters, or do we need to change them all with a sharpie?

1 hour ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

@Hunka Hunka Burning Love - is it too late to cancel the print run for the 100 000 posters, or do we need to change them all with a sharpie?

I think people will manage to figure it out.

2 hours ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

Oh dang.  :blink:  I... I got a lot of posters to edit.... I could have swore I heard 3:00 Eastern standard time.

This is what happens when sports personalities don't consult their management before planning a big event like this.  :facepalm:

I know I’ll be around at all those times, 3pm EST, 3pm PDT, 4pm EDT, 6pm EastCoastTime, and 10pm GMT, and I’m sure I’ll land on a countdowner at some point. :P

Livestream is a wonderful idea, guys!

1 hour ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Okay I've sent the new poster to the printers... 100,000 should be done by tomorrow morning!  All is saved!  :w00t2:

IMG_4396.png

I may pilfer this poster for display on Facebook :D As my agent I'm sure you don't mind.

On 6/14/2018 at 2:59 AM, Marty Backe said:

Hope you can join us :D

A little birdy told me it is 3pm PST. :)  6PM EST

Archived