RelaxMore

Why I'm not able to send a member a personal message

32 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

These are limitations with the software that runs this site, which BTW is fully funded by our benefactor @John Eucist. So I imagine new features that aren't already baked in will have to remain nice-to-haves.

Every Thanksgiving I give Thanks to John for keeping this site going :cheers:

Big up to @John Eucist. He's doing great things. :cheers:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 7/28/2018 at 12:52 AM, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

I don't know what's wrong with this buggy forum software.  I've been sending PM's to all the hot women members, and I don't seem to be getting any nudes or replies for that matter.  It's like they just don't receive the messages successfully or something.  Must be a glitch.  :furious:

I didn't get it... ohh hold on.. Guess I am neither hot or a woman.. but 2 minuses should make a positive or? :w00t2:

ok ok I am getting bored with this bloody snow weather here. It is depressing <_<

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Unventor said:

I didn't get it... ohh hold on.. Guess I am neither hot or a woman.. but 2 minuses should make a positive or? :w00t2:

ok ok I am getting bored with this bloody snow weather here. It is depressing <_<

Are you planning to send @Hunka Hunka Burning Love nudes? Or maybe pics with just the protection on? :roflmao:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Scatcat said:

Are you planning to send @Hunka Hunka Burning Love nudes? Or maybe pics with just the protection on? :roflmao:

You mean pics of wheels without the cover or transparent covers?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Unventor said:

The same here in germany: It's snowing since yesterday without a break. Instead of riding my EUC, I've to get rid of this bloddy snow .....

-31C (-24F) outside this morning...  I hate the winter <_<  Now the temperature is raising rapidly to maybe about -15C and then it's going to start snowing for a couple of days.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

You mean “sent.”  :blink:  To everyone.  I still can’t unsee that bruised buttock from @Unventor‘s fall.  No need to see anything more!  ...Still getting counseling over that.  :whistling:

Ohh you little sweetiepie.

How was it that Bettles song went...all you need is...

So now you feel better pick up that wheel and have some fun again. I am sure you can do it. 

• Like 1

Snow in Norway also now and a lot of fun on my Z10, just lower the tire pressure and gear up :) No problem when falling as you just slide away :) But slippery when around zero degrees, the more cold the better traction :D

• Like 1

I am also waiting to be able to send PM, so need to post more to be able to contact @MRN76 to get code to unlock my Z10 speed :D

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Tor 77 said:

I am also waiting to be able to send PM, so need to post more to be able to contact @MRN76 to get code to unlock my Z10 speed :D

You will wait forever as long as you are not posting in this forum :rolleyes: