Why I'm not able to send a member a personal message

1 hour ago, Lutalo said:

While understand the intention of limiting people's ability to pm a person because they're new to the forum. An issue that I see is the restriction on private messaging sort of ties people's hands in some situations. 

Sure it's important to protect the members of the forum, but maybe it's better to let them protect themselves.

We could do this by being able to flag spammers in a way that alerts moderators, and perhaps their followers that unwelcome adverts are coming in from specific sources. The moderators could ban the source. Eventually the wall might frustrate the spammers. 

This way requires some activism from the members, but I think a nice equilibrium could be reached in time that simultaneously blocks spammers while allowing the networking on the sites to flow freely. 

I think that the system that is in play works, but perhaps there is room for some tweaking. 

These are limitations with the software that runs this site, which BTW is fully funded by our benefactor @John Eucist. So I imagine new features that aren't already baked in will have to remain nice-to-haves.

Every Thanksgiving I give Thanks to John for keeping this site going :cheers:

32 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

These are limitations with the software that runs this site, which BTW is fully funded by our benefactor @John Eucist. So I imagine new features that aren't already baked in will have to remain nice-to-haves.

Every Thanksgiving I give Thanks to John for keeping this site going :cheers:

Big up to @John Eucist. He's doing great things. :cheers:

On 7/28/2018 at 12:52 AM, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

I don't know what's wrong with this buggy forum software.  I've been sending PM's to all the hot women members, and I don't seem to be getting any nudes or replies for that matter.  It's like they just don't receive the messages successfully or something.  Must be a glitch.  :furious:

I didn't get it... ohh hold on.. Guess I am neither hot or a woman.. but 2 minuses should make a positive or? :w00t2:

ok ok I am getting bored with this bloody snow weather here. It is depressing <_<

1 hour ago, Unventor said:

I didn't get it... ohh hold on.. Guess I am neither hot or a woman.. but 2 minuses should make a positive or? :w00t2:

ok ok I am getting bored with this bloody snow weather here. It is depressing <_<

Are you planning to send @Hunka Hunka Burning Love nudes? Or maybe pics with just the protection on? :roflmao:

3 minutes ago, Scatcat said:

Are you planning to send @Hunka Hunka Burning Love nudes? Or maybe pics with just the protection on? :roflmao:

You mean pics of wheels without the cover or transparent covers?

On 1/28/2019 at 4:51 AM, Scatcat said:

You mean “sent.”  :blink:  To everyone.  I still can’t unsee that bruised buttock from @Unventor‘s fall.  No need to see anything more!  ...Still getting counseling over that.  :whistling:

3 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

You mean “sent.”  :blink:  To everyone.  I still can’t unsee that bruised buttock from @Unventor‘s fall.  No need to see anything more!  ...Still getting counseling over that.  :whistling:

Ohh you little sweetiepie.

How was it that Bettles song went...all you need is...

So now you feel better pick up that wheel and have some fun again. I am sure you can do it. 

Snow in Norway also now and a lot of fun on my Z10, just lower the tire pressure and gear up :) No problem when falling as you just slide away :) But slippery when around zero degrees, the more cold the better traction :D

Archived