Ninebot One E+ for sale

I have a ninebot one e+ that I no longer use.  It has about three hundred and fifty miles on it.  It was my learning wheel so it’s got some scratches, but operates fine. I will ship to the continental US.  Have the original box and packaging it arrived in.  Not sure what shipping will be but I am guessing around 50 bucks.  Buyer to pay shipping.    I’m in central Florida if someone locally wants it.  Looking for $300 for it.  Can send more pictures or videos showing it operating if someone is interested.   

B6AC4DC7-E8BD-4A5F-BC39-A16AC9AF3DDA.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/25/2018 at 11:19 AM, Joker10 said:

It is still available Daniel.

I would consider $300 including shipping. I am in northern Florida.

When was this purchased, for warranty purposes. Also does it have the box and charger? 

Unfortunately I had two NB1 E+ until about three weeks ago when one was stolen and the other my friend had just fried. The NB1 S1 I just ordered from NB U.S. ended up being sold out.

I would say PM me, but the forums won’t allow me to send messages yet.

Edited by Daniel Burkemper
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Joker10 said:

Thanks for the offer but I think I will pass.  That’s rough about your others being burned up and stolen.  

Is this the Gen 2, and what about the other questions I asked? You say it is still for sale. 

Also, sorry but I was not looking for sympathy. I just mean to say that I am serious about replacing my Ninebot. The Z10 is still at least a month away betwen now and then.

Would shipping be less than $30 to zip code 32547?

Edited by Daniel Burkemper
  • Upvote 1

I know you weren’t looking for sympathy, I was just say that sucks that you lost two of them like that.  I don’t really know how to tell if it is a gen2.  How can I tell?  I bought it November last year.  The charger comes with it as well as the Ninebot One box and the Ninebot One box that the Ninebot One box was in when it was shipped to me.  I will check on the shipping charges and respond.  

@Daniel Burkemper  I'm pretty sure it is a Gen2.  The white pads were not on the Gen1, which I have.  My pads are gray.  Mine was bought 2/12/2016.   On speedyfeet's website he is selling the E+ with the white side pads as Gen2.

Also the OP said he has the box and charger.

Someone will be getting a quality wheel at a great price.

Edited by steve454