E scooter discussion/ area!!!

Moderators and who ever makes decisions, is it possible to create an area to discuss E scooters?. There is few/ many of us have purchased E scooters as well as having UECs. Would be nice to share info., knowledge and trouble shooting issues.

i could look for new forum that discusses E scooters only but it be nice to stay in one area type of thing.

Edited by yourtoys7
  • Like 3

I for one think there could be room for an E-scooter section.  It doesn't take much to add one and set it up.  With the cross-interest there is between EUCs and other PEVs I don't see why the line can't be moved over a notch.

With interest in the Dualtron family of scooters growing along with other brands, it would be nice to see it all discussed in one place.  Maybe @John Eucist can revisit the topic and reconsider as there are mixed riders within family units where maybe dad/son ride EUCs and mom rides an E-Scooter.  I think there can be synergy in a common forum for both groups.  Besides, if it will help Jason and Ewheels prosper that's good for everyone considering how dealers have been dropping like flies lately.

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love
EhWheels is the Canadian division...
  • Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

eScooters have EXPLODED in Southern California. Last year, as I rode along the beach trails, I rarely saw an eScooter. This spring they've been everywhere. Almost to the point that they are a nuisance. It's a weird business plan, where the user rents them and then abandons the scooter anywhere, often in the middle of a trail :eff0541f4a: 

Apparently they have GPS trackers that scavengers use to locate and then recharge them. The scavenger gets reimbursed for the effort. I've seen a couple of these guys, themselves riding a scooter and carrying multiple scooters laid cross-ways on their scooter. It's a way to make a buck I guess.

Hmm. These e-scooter people sound like a sketchy bunch. First the damnable bicyclists and now this! 

Does that Dualtron Ultra really have front & rear 1200w motors, top speed of 50 mph, not kph, mph:efee78d764:

Well, whatever ..I for one would never ..front & rear disc brakes huh?:eff02be2d7:

• Like 1