Ks18s or mten3 as my second wheel

Tommy Le

Hi guys,

I currently have the msuper v3s+ 1600wh and was planning to get the msuper x. I change my mind and began eye balling the ks18s because Of the taller shell and possibly much more comfy transitioning sitting and standing stance. I have the seat on the msuper and I love it which is another reason why I was thinking about getting the ks18s assuming the sitting experience may be more comfortable with the taller shell. Before I continue further, just want to say I only use it mainly for trail riding and or cruising at the beach bike paths. I am curious is there much difference experience comparing the msuper and ks18s? If not, I would rather get the mten3. After watching so many videos of it, I become more interested with the small light wheel because it’s looks very travel friendly and can be use in crowded area like the beach. I was at the beach today and I wished I had a smaller wheel which is why I am undecided at this point. I definitely would like a wheel I can use outside of trail purposes. ? can’t decide! Thoughts?

On 6/10/2018 at 5:59 PM, Tommy Le said:

Hi guys,

I currently have the msuper v3s+ 1600wh and was planning to get the msuper x. I change my mind and began eye balling the ks18s because Of the taller shell and possibly much more comfy transitioning sitting and standing stance. I have the seat on the msuper and I love it which is another reason why I was thinking about getting the ks18s assuming the sitting experience may be more comfortable with the taller shell. Before I continue further, just want to say I only use it mainly for trail riding and or cruising at the beach bike paths. I am curious is there much difference experience comparing the msuper and ks18s? If not, I would rather get the mten3. After watching so many videos of it, I become more interested with the small light wheel because it’s looks very travel friendly and can be use in crowded area like the beach. I was at the beach today and I wished I had a smaller wheel which is why I am undecided at this point. I definitely would like a wheel I can use outside of trail purposes. ? can’t decide! Thoughts?

The MSuper X is taller than the MSuper V3, so sitting on it will probably be more comfortable.

But knowing what I know now, after buying my ACM the second wheel I would buy is the Mten3. If I could only keep two wheels I would keep my ACM2 and Mten3. Wouldn't think twice about it.

All I can say is I F#$king love my mTen3.   After riding it, it raised the bar on every other wheel out there.

Understand the mission and purpose though is not commuting or transportation, rather it's playing and fun.

10 minutes ago, Mike Paolini said:

All I can say is I F#$king love my mTen3.   After riding it, it raised the bar on every other wheel out there.

Understand the mission and purpose though is not commuting or transportation, rather it's playing and fun.

Yeah, I end up paying for the ks18L. I am saving up though for the mten3, then my life will be complete. ?

Archived