The bad news, and the not so bad news...

46 minutes ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

Wow, how exciting is that... Best of luck and hope your business bring many joy to your community... You have the winning formula:  Love for the EUC, Light (you're a good man) and the Joy you will share... :clap3:

Edited by Mark Lee
  • Upvote 1

Glad to see that the hard work you have had to put in to make all this happen is finally coming to fruition. I will be in touch to see if you can supply my next wheel. All the Very Best for this exciting New Venture.

Edited by fbhb
  • Upvote 1

This is awesome buddy! Very professional and informative website with easy navigation. It will be exciting to watch your new business grow! I love the fantastic incentive program you include with each wheel purchase. ?

40901718800_1653fb42de_b.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Wow, nice! Good luck with that!

The most important thing (and how I tend to judge dealers) is how good the website is (some are impressively bad, technically, user experience), and yours is really neat! So that's a very good sign:efee8319ab:

Wondering how much "business" considerations you did, aka will selling wheels and other electric rides be profitable, and under which circumstances/numbers. You don't have to tell us the results, just curious how easy/hard/complicated/uncomplicated it is. Or maybe wrangling the manufacturers and customs is the main effort? But since selling PEVs can only be a growing market, so... cool!

• Upvote 1

Sweet bajeebers.  :blink:  Congratulations on diving into the dealer pool!  It's a shallow one, but you've made it a bit deeper now!  I thought you were already knee deep with your other job and travelling?  Is this going to be more of a part time on the side business venture?  When's the world EUC DOMINATION happening!!!???  :w00t2:  More importantly, when is the VIP buyers section going up with the "at cost" pricing specials for your best buddies on the forum?  :whistling:    Plus where's all the Gotway wheels?  :cry2:

I might have chosen a more catchy site name though.  Roll.nz sounds more like a marijuana site.  Hold the phone.... at least you have a side business to the side business to fall back on.  :innocent1:

Edited by Hunka Hunka Burning Love
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Sweet bajeebers.  :blink:  Congratulations on diving into the dealer pool!  It's a shallow one, but you've made it a bit deeper now!  I thought you were already knee deep with your other job and travelling?  Is this going to be more of a part time on the side business venture?  When's the world EUC DOMINATION happening!!!???  :w00t2:  More importantly, when is the VIP buyers section going up with the "at cost" pricing specials for your best buddies on the forum?  :whistling:    Plus where's all the Gotway wheels?  :cry2:

I might have chosen a more catchy site name though.  Roll.nz sounds more like a marijuana site.  Hold the phone.... at least you have a side business to the side business to fall back on.  :innocent1:

Thanks... I think.

My "other" job is quite flexible, so I can adjust things as necessary - and the travel may also be quite beneficial.

And there will be other brands coming... What you see on the site at the moment is just a start. But you are right - once we "legalise the herb" our product offering may change considerably.   ;)

• Like 2