Airwheel Q1 Tire Dimensions? Help!

Jose Juan Echeverri

Hi everyone, 

I've had an Airwheel Q1 since 2015 and although it is not a fast wheel, I really enjoy it and is a great learning wheel for my wife and kids. It also has a cool paintbrush design done by a local artist that makes me want to stick to it. See pics below.

Problem is that I kept the tires at 30 PSI but due to the low profile of the tire, 30 PSI is not enough to keep the rim from damaging the inner side of the tire when jumping from a curve or going over small rocks. 

I've been looking for replacement tires for a while but it has been difficult because the Q1 tires have very odd dimensions which are not even found on the actual tire!

Any help is appreciated!    : )

Thanks!

Aiwheel Q1.jpg

Airwheel Q1 EUC Tire Size 1.JPG

Airwheel Q1 EUC Tire Size 2.JPG

Airwheel Q1 EUC Tire Size 3.JPG

Usually the tire size will be imprinted on the sidewall of the tire. Since it is a 14 inch tire it will probably say something like  14 x 2.125  or similar. It looks like the Q1 has a totally non-standard tire size of 12 inches, according to http://airwheelunicycle.com/Information/faq . That will make it hard to find I think. That site says it sells the Q1 tire but I did not find it.

On 6/8/2018 at 6:52 PM, dmethvin said:

Usually the tire size will be imprinted on the sidewall of the tire. Since it is a 14 inch tire it will probably say something like  14 x 2.125  or similar. It looks like the Q1 has a totally non-standard tire size of 12 inches, according to http://airwheelunicycle.com/Information/faq . That will make it hard to find I think. That site says it sells the Q1 tire but I did not find it.

Thanks for your help @demethvin.

It is truly hard to find. Possibly a large trolley tire will work, I will keep on the look.

J.

Archived