Where do you guys get your EUC in New York City?

zombo

Don't get me wrong. I just feel like the choices are so limited in NY. I would really prefer a traditional bike shop does repairs or answer my questions. But after some searches, I got nothing. Happy to listen to your thoughts

• Upvote 1

Yes, no brick + mortar shops, but we do have EUC.NYC located locally in Brooklyn, Dmitry is usually very responsive and helpful it seems, outside-looking-in.

Otherwise, eWheels.com is the only place I would personally recommend as a Manhattan-ite seeking EUCs (admittedly biased, but mostly because I have ALWAYS gotten excellent service from @Jason McNeil).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, houseofjob said:

Yes, no brick + mortar shops, but we do have EUC.NYC located locally in Brooklyn, Dmitry is usually very responsive and helpful it seems, outside-looking-in.

Otherwise, eWheels.com is the only place I would personally recommend as a Manhattan-ite seeking EUCs (admittedly biased, but mostly because I have ALWAYS gotten excellent service from @Jason McNeil).

Thank you for the reply. So if I bought from eWheels and if there was something wrong. I need to ship it to CA for repair? 

8 minutes ago, zombo said:

Thank you for the reply. So if I bought from eWheels and if there was something wrong. I need to ship it to CA for repair? 

Repair center is located in Phoenix AZ I believe.

We also have a very helpful community here in NYC that can help out as well (I’ve done just that myself for a few riders). 

PM me if you want an add on the local NYC rider FB chat.

• Upvote 1