App download

Trevor

I'm a new Kingsong 16s rider from the UK. 

Can anyone tell me where to download the Kingsong app to personalise and unlock my wheel. Have tried the official Kingsong app and when I click on Android download it says error. Have tried on several phones and tablets. Starting to pull what little hair I have left now as I'm restricted to the limited speed.....grrrrrrrrr

i didn't have to use a code for unlocking wheel i just did 5 Mile and it auto unlocks

if you just register on the app you don't have to apply any code it should be unlocked

Thanks Stephen, I shall get some distance covered and see if mine unlocks. Everytime I go out it keeps saying "please decelerate" which is becoming a bit of a pain.

As for registering on the ap. This is what I can't seem to download. I have tried links on the internet and tried Kingsong official site but to no avail. Grrrrrrrrr.

Hi Stephen, sorry for the late reply. Shift work knocks your time clock all to pot. Anyway trying the official Kingsong download. Clicked on "app download" then it gives you the choice of apple or android. I click on Android the page flashes quickly but doesn't download grrrrrrrrr. Am I missing something here? 

Been out with the g/f on her bike and me on my wheel. Going up the track is not too bad but coming back its constantly saying "please decelerate for 4.5miles all the way home. I'm desperately in need to unlock it's speed restriction. 

If you had lived closer I could have come over and for you to unleash the beast for a piece of silver lol

Apart from the speed restriction on the way home I thoroughly enjoyed it. A few comments from passers by on the way. Round here I have only seen one guy on one, leading me to buy mine so they are a very rare sight

Regards Trevor

I know very little about Android, but this I do! You need to change Android security settings in order to download, and a file manager app from Google Play Store in order to install .apk files. I used an app called Astro File Manager.

Archived