Can't sent any messages?

Hallo,

I will ask again, why I can't sent messages to members. 

Also I can only reply 2 or 3 times to a thread - than I get a message, saying max answer per day reached.

Is that a fault?

I find this limitations rather annoying........

Regards

we had problems with spammers registering then sending private messages to random members all over the forum so we had to restrict new members.

You need to post more content to build up your reputation on this forum. This is how it is for everyone. 

• 3 weeks later...

I have the same problem, when I wanted to buy an used wheel and I need to send PM to the users to talk about the prices.

I can't initiate PM conversation with other users, and I have a limit number of PM to write per dar.

Very annoying  

On 6/6/2018 at 12:32 PM, MBIKER_SURFER said:

Well - just writing posts, so I can sent in 5 years a message? That doesn't make sense to me. I'm in quite a few forums - but this habit is unknown to me  ?

regards

4 hours ago, Pedro said:

I have the same problem, when I wanted to buy an used wheel and I need to send PM to the users to talk about the prices.

I can't initiate PM conversation with other users, and I have a limit number of PM to write per dar.

Very annoying  

This forum is not a sales platform - it's a platform for people interested in EUC's.

Feel free to ask a seller to contact you by any other communication form, if this pm restriction is too annoying for you.

This forum is a gift from the owner to the community, the moderators donate (some of) their spare time and there are no annoying ads displayed.

This pm and new user restrictions are the feasable way for us to save the forum from some recent aggressive tries from spammers to disturb this community.

So that's the way it is and will be until a manageable better solution is found.

Well - nearly all forums I'm in are a gift from members or people, who want to help others. So this is quite common!

Because I'm interested in EUC - I registered here and riding my V5F - soon V10F. But not everything is of interest for everybody. Therefore PM - that's my understanding of PM's.

Regards

7 minutes ago, MBIKER_SURFER said:

Because I'm interested in EUC - I registered here and riding my V5F - soon V10F. But not everything is of interest for everybody. Therefore PM - that's my understanding of PM's.

Regards

Imo you're quite near to unrestricted access (i'm not really into the restriction details) - so just a little bit of patience and activity here solves all the problems.

If you can't wait talking privately to other members exchange per pm whatsapp contact, email or whatever one likes and it's again no problem!

18 hours ago, Chriull said:

Imo you're quite near to unrestricted access (i'm not really into the restriction details) - so just a little bit of patience and activity here solves all the problems.

If you can't wait talking privately to other members exchange per pm whatsapp contact, email or whatever one likes and it's again no problem!

That is not a real solution. No one whats to put the whatsapp or mail openly in the thread, and you can't send by pm because you are not allowed to send a pm at first place.

I am only on the forum just buy, in fact I have bought my wheel, and I still continue here. I want to find new ways to improve my wheel, and give and get feedback and sometimes is not possible. 

On 6/27/2018 at 7:51 PM, Chriull said:

You are right ? - I just tried to open 'Message' - it works. Puh - what a struggle .....

Archived