Marty Backe

My MCM5 Triumphs, Tribulations, and Failures

5 hours ago, Mark Lee said:

Now I have 150 miles on MCM5, there is some magic with 14" wheel with this much power.  The agility, size, weight and power makes MCM5 most useful wheel in my stable (Mten3, KS14s, ACM2 and MCM5).  It took me a while to get use to this wheel but now it's getting better and better as I ride.  I do envy those of you who will get 800wh MCM5.  I will strongly recommend this wheel for the commuters... :D

Now I feel much better... :efefe00999: still a month away... actually it gives me time to rock on my Tesla for a while before she gets neglected like my other Ladies after a short time... LOL 

@Mark Lee not sure where in Utah u live, but there is some good flying near Provo at Point Of The Mountain... may have to visit some time... :)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Marcglider said:

Now I feel much better... :efefe00999: still a month away... actually it gives me time to rock on my Tesla for a while before she gets neglected like my other Ladies after a short time... LOL 

@Mark Lee not sure where in Utah u live, but there is some good flying near Provo at Point Of The Mountain... may have to visit some time... :)

I know exactly where Point of the Mountain is, I live ~50 miles North.  Great place for Hangliders and Paragliders.  For the Sail plane there is place by Heber.  My problem is limited time, need to retire from my 9 to 5 job ASAP lol.  A month will flash by while you are getting more ride time on your new Tesla, I still would love to try it some day.  You will love MCM5 will be worth the wait... ;)

• Like 1