Retrieving Speed Log

Slartibartfast

I just had my first incedent while traveling at speed. Nothing serious. It happened just after a small intersection where I think I tried to look too far over my shoulder or something. While I'm not exactly sure what happened I ended up pounding in pretty hard and I am now trying to work out exactly how hard. It was probably traveling at something between 20 and 25km/h when it happened but I am wanting to look in a log or something to findout exactly how fast it was.

Unfortunately I just switched the wheel off without thinking but havn't yet turned it on again. Is there a way to extract the history and work out exactly how fast I was traveling when I kissed that pavement? It sure did hurt!

2 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

Unfortunately I just switched the wheel off without thinking but havn't yet turned it on again. Is there a way to extract the history and work out exactly how fast I was traveling when I kissed that pavement? 

No. You'd need some app like wheellog to record the data.

Oh well.

I actually have WheelLog installed but didn't have it open at the time.

I was hoping the wheel might have it's own passive logging, kind of like a black box flight recorder or something but I guess not.

Archived