Kingsong 18s or msuper x

Tommy Le

Hey guys,

First off, just want to say I do own a msuper v3s+ 1600wh. I want to get another wheel and kept going back and forth with ks18s and msuper x. What do you guys think I should pick? For the the ks18s is it worth to get the 840 wh  model? I am 5’7 170lb. Ewheels currently have the 840 wh so that’s  why I’m asking. Or should I get the msuper x? I can’t decide :(

29 minutes ago, Tommy Le said:

Hey guys,

First off, just want to say I do own a msuper v3s+ 1600wh. I want to get another wheel and kept going back and forth with ks18s and msuper x. What do you guys think I should pick? For the the ks18s is it worth to get the 840 wh  model? I am 5’7 170lb. Ewheels currently have the 840 wh so that’s  why I’m asking. Or should I get the msuper x? I can’t decide :(

I would get the 18S just for the set. It is that important to me, but your needs could vary.

24 minutes ago, Tommy Le said:

They both have seat and yes seat is a big plus for me. ??

The X is newer, if you are ok with the riding dynamics of the gotway, you should get that.  For me, I hated the Msuper, so I would choose the 18S.  

9 minutes ago, Tommy Le said:

Ks18s 840 wh worth it? Or wait and buy the 1680wh? 

I have the 840wh, depends on how much you ride at any given time.  I've never run out of juice, but I don't ride like @Marty Backe.  The most I've ridden in one day is about 20 miles.  but that day i had a chance to charge at a restaurant with others as we ate lunch.  Normally I do about 10 miles which brings me down to 70% charge.  I'm about 150 lbs.  You should be able to get about 25-30 miles from a single charge.  You can also add another 840wh battery later if you find you need it.  

1 hour ago, kasenutty said:

I had my first 30 mile day on Saturday, and now I think that 840wh just probably isn't enough. I want a bigger battery now. 

Congratulations :cheers: Wait until you have your first 50-mile ride :D

On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 8:48 AM, Marty Backe said:

Congratulations :cheers: Wait until you have your first 50-mile ride :D

@Hunka Hunka Burning Love - Have you finished your designs for the Marty Backe EUC Achievement Badges yet?

On 5/30/2018 at 1:13 PM, eddiemoy said:

I have the 840wh, depends on how much you ride at any given time.  I've never run out of juice, but I don't ride like @Marty Backe.  The most I've ridden in one day is about 20 miles.  but that day i had a chance to charge at a restaurant with others as we ate lunch.  Normally I do about 10 miles which brings me down to 70% charge.  I'm about 150 lbs.  You should be able to get about 25-30 miles from a single charge.  You can also add another 840wh battery later if you find you need it.  

Eddie, one thing I have discovered with the 18S is, stop using the quick charger. Go back to the KingSong charger. You will get 10 to 15 miles before it drops from 100%. 

3 hours ago, GoinPostal said:

Eddie, one thing I have discovered with the 18S is, stop using the quick charger. Go back to the KingSong charger. You will get 10 to 15 miles before it drops from 100%. 

I don’t use the quick charger.  I found it is inconsistent.  I don’t ride it enough to use the quick charger.  

Archived