New Mten3 pedals creaking (help needed)

andress

Hi!

I've just got a new Mten3 and when I ride there is creaking coming from the left pedal. It creaks on uneven surface and when I apply more weight to the pedals. Here it is on a video. https://photos.app.goo.gl/ilTomfWBHoNtkDnH3 Anyone knows what to do to stop it? Is it symptom of something being wrong with the wheel?

Thanks for any advice!

try loosening a few screws that hold the shell or pats of the shell together. not much but a little.

mine was a squeaky creaky mess. and i thought i needed a new shell. but it was just my sidepanels where the screws were thigtened too much so the plastic flexed. try this. otherwise it could in worst case be the axle nut

5 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Maybe check your screw tightness settings?  I think @Shad0z mentioned some case issues with his Tesla.  It sounds like there is some plastic shell pieces creaking against one another somewhere.

the "case issues" important to adress. were my own fault.

im a tesla teardown expert. 4 times now. too many :blink1:

It's brand new I never took it apart. I have it for less than a week. I will consult with green fashion some more before trying the shell screws. But it is a bit difficult as he told me to get my buckle buckled and check the lampshade :D It turns out he wanted me to check whether the LED cover is properly secured :D but before we understood each other it was a bit frustrating. Let's see if his next suggestion is same as yours ;) thanks for advice!

38 minutes ago, andress said:

It's brand new I never took it apart. I have it for less than a week. I will consult with green fashion some more before trying the shell screws. But it is a bit difficult as he told me to get my buckle buckled and check the lampshade :D It turns out he wanted me to check whether the LED cover is properly secured :D but before we understood each other it was a bit frustrating. Let's see if his next suggestion is same as yours ;) thanks for advice!

the glossy front and back part can be popped off. maybe there are screwes under there? like my tesla. the screws are very easy and fast to test

Archived