Selling MSuper V3S (New Jersey area)

I'm selling my 1 year old MSuper V3S (1300Wh version, the higher voltage one) because I have too many modes of transportation.

It's a wonderful ride, never had any of the famous issues with MSuper control boards. Never had a cutoff or any word behavior even at top speed.

It's in great condition. It fell once at low speed and minorly chipped the handle that I super glued back in. I also cut a small piece out of the bottom with a Dremel to make the shrader valve accessible. I have taken excellent care of the battery, charging it only to 90% most of the time.

I'd prefer not to ship it, due to its weight it won't be cheap. I'm willing to drive up to two hours from Central NJ. asking 900 obo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 5/29/2018 at 9:38 AM, codersarepeople said:

I'm selling my 1 year old MSuper V3S (1300Wh version, the higher voltage one) because I have too many modes of transportation.

It's a wonderful ride, never had any of the famous issues with MSuper control boards. Never had a cutoff or any word behavior even at top speed.

It's in great condition. It fell once at low speed and minorly chipped the handle that I super glued back in. I also cut a small piece out of the bottom with a Dremel to make the shrader valve accessible. I have taken excellent care of the battery, charging it only to 90% most of the time.

I'd prefer not to ship it, due to its weight it won't be cheap. I'm willing to drive up to two hours from Central NJ. asking 900 obo

Hey! Im interested and I'm in the midtown area. I just created a account on this website right now because I was interested in your unicycle although it is not letting me message you for some reason.

5 hours ago, Evan Chen said:

Hey! Im interested and I'm in the midtown area. I just created a account on this website right now because I was interested in your unicycle although it is not letting me message you for some reason.

Sory for the delay, first messages of new users have to be approved by moderators, as we've had a bit of a bot/spammer-problems.

Archived