Wheel Log Viewer

Seba

5 hours ago, ir_fuel said:

Nice!

Maybe once it matures you could build some web services and integrate direct upload from wheellog?

Good idea. Added to "to-do-list" :)

• Like 1

There was a compatibility issue with older format of CSV files. Seems that some versions/variants of WheelLog app saved distance in kilometers rather than meters. Now viewer should display trip distance correctly. Also, there was "temperature" field instead of "battery_temp" and "system_temp". This prevented viewer from working at all... :)This is also fixed.

• Like 1

Really nice webapp! It is very usable already. If you are asking for suggestions, I think it would be nice to implement some filtering. For example 0% battery at some points. Also I think it is not needed to have both battery and voltage as it is basically the same thing just lineary shifted. Or maybe keep both but at the battery stats on top not have MIN/MAX but START / FINISH and keep the MIN/MAX for voltage.image.thumb.png.3a66d24a71c6bd5cfafd6220abbb6e8a.png

• 11 months later...
On 5/30/2018 at 12:26 PM, andress said:

Really nice webapp! It is very usable already. If you are asking for suggestions, I think it would be nice to implement some filtering. For example 0% battery at some points. Also I think it is not needed to have both battery and voltage as it is basically the same thing just lineary shifted. Or maybe keep both but at the battery stats on top not have MIN/MAX but START / FINISH and keep the MIN/MAX for voltage.image.thumb.png.3a66d24a71c6bd5cfafd6220abbb6e8a.png

It seems like voltage<>battery from your graph.

Battery (voltage) drops as you ride and deplete the charge.

Voltagestays high (ish) during entire ride.

Im guessing this is the voltage after the frequency inverter delivered to the motor and thats why it stays high. But as battery gets closer to 0% also voltage should drop.

It could be really usefull to se at which battery level it starts to get "dangerous" to ride full out, for example msx speed snd msx braking as that should in theroy cause voltage to drop quickly when battery gets exhausted due to exesive power outage.

More info is allways better. If you can choose what to display...even better, but maybe it could be an idea to clarify the text what "voltage" means, i.e. motor voltage or F.C. output voltage just to separate it clearly from battery (voltage) :-)

Nice to see more EUC apps snd logs showing up. Wheel log is awesome, especially to check battery level (when sunny and you dont see the leds on thenTesls) and how far you ride on a charge based on speed

This would be deep digging info that could be fun to overlay on for example on s movie of s ride :-)

Edited by Boogieman

It looks promising. There's another web service like yours (https://electro.club/wheellog). Anyway, I have a problem with my graph. Can you figure out what's wrong? I'd like to use this service. Thanks.   

image.png

Fast run. 70percent in 20km..csv

From home to work.csv

Edited by Andrii
One more CSV added. It doesn't look good as well.

1 minute ago, Andrii said:

It looks promising. There's another web service like yours (https://electro.club/wheellog). Anyway, I have a problem with my graph. Can you figure out what's wrong? I'd like to use this service. Thanks.   

Fast run. 70percent in 20km..csv 2.31 MB · 0 downloads

Thank you, I'll investigate this. Really messy graph :)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
24 minutes ago, KiNgKoNg said:

Hello @Seba Is the voltage choices in wheel log will affect the performance of the wheel? For example i have nikola 84v and i choose 64v in wheel log voltage option will it affect the performance of the wheel? 

No, it won't affect wheel performance. It's just information how WheelLog should calculate correct voltage for display and logging purposes.

• 10 months later...
6 minutes ago, t0me said:

Where are the wheellog logs stored in android?

Afair normally in Download/Wheellog Logs.

Don't remember if there are/were any settings to change this location.

Euc World logs are now saved in an own database. Csv logs can be downloaded via the euc.world homepage.

• Like 1