Ninebot / Big Robot Europe After Sale Service

Confusius15

Hello everyone,

I've read before that there was no more After Sale Service in Europe (or maybe just in France) but there were negotiation with Power Data in Swiss. So my question is at this date, do we have a real after sale service to handle our warranty or not ? If not, when should we expect to have one back ?

Thank you all

15 minutes ago, Confusius15 said:

Hello everyone,

I've read before that there was no more After Sale Service in Europe (or maybe just in France) but there were negotiation with Power Data in Swiss. So my question is at this date, do we have a real after sale service to handle our warranty or not ? If not, when should we expect to have one back ?

Thank you all

Perhaps @jojo33 will be the one most likely to be able to answer this?

Ninebot France / Big Robot goes bankrupt
All stock went on Segway EUROPE

Salesupply is your contact for after sale service,  ask them the question, you provide in the message your customer data from ninebot france
Normally they must take care of your guarantee

https://shop.segway.com/fr-fr/content/3-Conditions-generales

Les produits peuvent être retournés à l'adresse suivante :

Salesupply France
ZAC de la Croix Bonnet, 2D
78390 Bois d’Arcy
France

Tél:+33182882165

https://forum.urban360.com/index.php?/topic/3683-2017-cest-bientôt-fini-et-ninebot-france-aussi-2018-cest-lannée-segway-europe/

3 hours ago, Confusius15 said:

Actually, I've bought my S2 in a Boulanger store and I want to know if they will try to repair it themselves or if they will try to send it away to someone else

could you ask directly boulanger after sale service ?

if you bought at BOULANGER, you have Boulanger's guarantee and you ask them the question directly
if you bought at Ninebot France, you contact segway europe

Boulanger have the new contact for after sale ninebot product, ask them, you are under warranty,

in Bordeaux Boulanger, last winter,  know about NF bankrupt, and know about segway europa

Archived