How to calibrate an ACMv2?

jdsr4c

Does anyone know how to calibrate the ACMv2?

I just installed a new control board and the machine is running again but it is acting wild. By wild I mean it is jerking back and forth all over the place and there is no way I would hop on and try to ride it.

I tried to use the app to calibrate, following the vague app "directions", but it is just throwing all sorts of beeps at me. I have no idea what it is trying to tell me. 

At one point, when I turn the machine back on after calibrating, it throws a few small beeps at me and then throws a never ending beep. I let this thing beep out into the night for at least 10 straight seconds before I had enough and had to shut it off again.

i think you swapped some of the motor wires!

take it apart again. and make sure the motor wires on the control board are connected to the correct corresponding color. open it up and check that before you do anything else!

does it balance? or does it just rock back and forth. if its like that then its the motor wires that are connected wrong and you need to check blue is connected to blue and yellow is connected to yellow and green is connected to red

one guy on facebook had the exact same problem. but he ended up blowing a mosfet. check the wires ? 

15 hours ago, Shad0z said:

i think you swapped some of the motor wires!

take it apart again. and make sure the motor wires on the control board are connected to the correct corresponding color. open it up and check that before you do anything else!

does it balance? or does it just rock back and forth. if its like that then its the motor wires that are connected wrong and you need to check blue is connected to blue and yellow is connected to yellow and green is connected to red

one guy on facebook had the exact same problem. but he ended up blowing a mosfet. check the wires ? 

I can confirm, all colors are properly matching for the motor cables.

Maybe there is a chance I just got another bad control board?

• 5 weeks later...

Archived