For all those who bought a factory recertified Minipro the box says 220 lbs, but when you take it out of box and look at sticker on the battery pack it says 185 lbs max. That is a bait and switch if I ever seen one.

18 hours ago, AceMartian said:

That is a bait and switch if I ever seen one.

That is pointlessly emotive statement and has nothing to do with whether or not the machine has been refurbished - unless, of course you can prove that refurbished 9bot minis are having lower spec batteries fitted - if so then please give us that proof. That there is a discrepancy between the published weight limit on the battery and the machine does not, IMHO make it a “Bait and Switch”, more likely a change of opinion by the manufacturer about the performance of the machine.

The usable weight limit is discussed in detail below. I’ve  deleted the other post where you simply repeat this statement as, to leave it in place, would make you appear to be having an “axe to grind” instead of perhaps having a real point to make?

1 hour ago, icom said:

that's a known typo mistake. It's also appeared in brand new units. The company already addressed it and said it is 220

Not that known. Called ninebot they didn't know. They tried to say more4mini was changing the sticker on bottom of battery. Give me a break. If your going to change something your going to give it more ability not less.

On 5/21/2018 at 11:11 AM, Keith said:

That is pointlessly emotive statement and has nothing to do with whether or not the machine has been refurbished - unless, of course you can prove that refurbished 9bot minis are having lower spec batteries fitted - if so then please give us that proof. That there is a discrepancy between the published weight limit on the battery and the machine does not, IMHO make it a “Bait and Switch”, more likely a change of opinion by the manufacturer about the performance of the machine.

proof

compress_1.jpg

IMG_20180521_103943.jpg

40 minutes ago, AceMartian said:

proof

Proof of what exactly?

What are the two pictures you have shown without explanation?

We know that some batteries are mislabelled already, are you saying one is a new battery and the other is refurbished or what?

More to the point EXACTLY what problem is this personally causing you?  You weigh 200lb’s and it won’t work or what exactly?

On 5/22/2018 at 7:01 AM, Keith said:

Proof of what exactly?

What are the two pictures you have shown without explanation?

We know that some batteries are mislabelled already, are you saying one is a new battery and the other is refurbished or what?

More to the point EXACTLY what problem is this personally causing you?  You weigh 200lb’s and it won’t work or what exactly?

No it ain't that I weigh 200 lb problem is that I want what I paid for the box says 220, the machine should say 220 it shouldn't say 185 when you pull it out. Proof of discrepancy what you said.

IMG_20180522_110656.jpg

Archived