MSuper X, 18L, V10F, Z10 Production/Delivery Update

Jason McNeil

3 minutes ago, Jpd said:

I’m glad I changed my preorder to the msuperx. screw waiting all summer for a new wheel! I have high hopes for my first gotway :eff034a94a:

Good luck with that. Seriously. Gotway’s quality seems to be on the rise, and I hope the MSuper X turns out to be a fantastic wheel. I look forward to hearing all about it.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

:eff02be2d7:So Gotway is winning huh?

Yo Vinnie! :efef927839:Put 2 Gs down on Gotway for the release!

1 hour ago, Jason McNeil said:

It's true she's been a neglected, I'll take her out for a whril later this evening, start giving her some more attention.

Just give her a nice open-palm slap on the rear fender to let her know you care.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jpd said:

I’m glad I changed my preorder to the msuperx. screw waiting all summer for a new wheel! I have high hopes for my first gotway :eff034a94a:

Wise choice :thumbup:

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Esper said:

I've never thought about this until I read your post. But is it even possible to buy stock in the manufacturers; Gotway, Ninebot, Inmotion, or Kingsong?

You must think these companies are waaaaaay bigger than they actually are.

Segway-Ninebot is probably the closest, but the company you would invest in is their multi-billion dollar Chinese cellphone conglomerate backer / parent co(?), XiaoMi (think Apple or Samsung).

But even then they still haven't IPO'd yet: Xiaomi's IPO Will Make Dozens of Lucky Workers Millionaires

InMotion is a fraction of the XiaoMi-Segway-Ninebot partnership AFAICS, and Gotway or King Song don't even register into the conversation from a money perspective.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, houseofjob said:

You must think these companies are waaaaaay bigger than they actually are.

Segway-Ninebot is probably the closest, but the company you would invest in is their multi-billion dollar Chinese cellphone conglomerate backer / parent co(?), XiaoMi (think Apple or Samsung).

But even then they still haven't IPO'd yet: Xiaomi's IPO Will Make Dozens of Lucky Workers Millionaires

InMotion is a fraction of the XiaoMi-Segway-Ninebot partnership AFAICS, and Gotway or King Song don't even register into the conversation from a money perspective.

I'm glad you brought this information to my attention. The article was a great read.