Can we ride electric unicycles in the water?

Electric unicycles I see it everywhere, with lots of people, riding it in water, I wonder if there isn’t any chance of it getting a short circuit or anything like that in the system

the way it is, I just seen this video of some Russian dude on a v10F,  I actually believe the video was russian because of the lettering in it, and he was riding the v10f in deep of waters, so I ask you guys, can we ride most eucs in water or was that a particularity of the v10F that, allows it to ride in water? 

Thank so much for your times...???

19 hours ago, claudioagmfilho said:

Electric unicycles I see it everywhere, with lots of people, riding it in water, I wonder if there isn’t any chance of it getting a short circuit or anything like that in the system

the way it is, I just seen this video of some Russian dude on a v10F,  I actually believe the video was russian because of the lettering in it, and he was riding the v10f in lots of water, so I ask you guys, can we ride most eucs in water or was that a particularity of the v10F that, allows it to ride in water? 

Thank so much for your times...???

Most EUCs are capable of riding in fairly deep water and snow. I have seen vids of many makes/models riding thru water 6 inches deep, and snow 12 inches deep. 

49 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

Bottom row lists water resistance for each of these wheels

eWheels-Product-Lineup-30-Dec-17.jpg

Damn! My Mten3 and Tesla have poor water resistance ratings! Shutdown on riding the beach shorelines. I’m hoping the V10F fairs better. 

1 hour ago, Rehab1 said:

Damn! My Mten3 and Tesla have poor water resistance ratings! Shutdown on riding the beach shorelines. I’m hoping the V10F fairs better. 

If it's anything like the V8

Ironically, I have a theory that the new Inmotions won't be quite up to the previous high standard of their older releases.  It's based on my read of the financing and structure of the new version of the company.  My theory could very easily be completely wrong.  I still expect them to be high quality machines, just maybe not quite on the same level.  

Archived