What kind of reaction do you get from the other half/wife/girlfriend/ball and chain ect

Ipsiain

12 hours ago, GoinPostal said:

Find a hallway for her to train in. That may give her the security she needs. 

Reflecting back...stuffing my wife into a small closet for training probably was a bad idea. 

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Catlord17 said:

I'm planning to buy another one and let her use it, but she's not gonna take off with it!

What I'd like is to make riding together a way for us to spend time together and have fun, and use them for transport when we are traveling.  Sanibel Island, for example, is a place where bikes are favored over cars, and renting two bikes for three days can run $40 US and up.  On an EUC, we save that expense and we can also travel faster and more easily.  I'm sure it would be a lot of fun to explore a lot of places together on an EUC.

This of course is my theory... it depends on her learning to ride.  And probably me spending a huge amount of energy to make that happen.  Stephen is lucky that way.

mine’s still set up in my road and i’m gonna start using it again for learning riding backwards and pendulums. this is how i learned and i think anybody can get a taste of wheel riding safely at their speed and feel safe. get inbetween the 2x4’s wearing some thick leather gloves to prevent splinters and go back and forth 15’ at a time.

u will know ur ready when u can make a few passes without having to touch the boards for balance. 

2F1C4672-62FA-4CC1-99D8-7F1485DF4936.jpeg.23fe76704f526cbe8a1da34c41176f17.jpeg

18 hours ago, Catlord17 said:

Sanibel Island, for example, is a place where bikes are favored over cars, and renting two bikes for three days can run $40 US and up.  On an EUC, we save that expense

Man maths ?

I was helping my wife to learn yesterday and she basically ignores every tip I say to her ?. She is very scared of falling down and did hold to me like crazy at first, but eventually let go and a and she had a simile face after her first success ?.

We visited a kids playground and there was an empty soccer place next to it. It hat a floor with rubber mats, and that convinced here that it safe enough to try it.

Anyway I am happy that she finally want's to learn it, after I am using the EUC every time possible for 3 months now ?.

23 hours ago, Torsten Daerr said:

My wife actually enjoys learning how to ride my Ninebot One ?

Natalia_ninebot.jpg

Your wife is beautiful, and she shows an interest in the wheel... does she have any like minded single friends? Sisters? 

Just now, I was looking at eWheels.com trying to decide what to get next.  She sees me.  

"Awww,, how cute.  You and your little wheel."

She's not one of us yet, apparently.  lol

2 hours ago, ir_fuel said:

That's when you ordered a Gotway Monster? ? 

I should, just to get her.  :D  It arrives and I unpack it and say, "Hey babe, look!  It's my little wheel!  Isn't it cute?  Awww!"

On 6/23/2018 at 3:36 PM, Torsten Daerr said:

My wife actually enjoys learning how to ride my Ninebot One ?

Natalia_ninebot.jpg

LoL thats not your wife, you just paid some girl to stand on your EUC so you could take a picture to pretend.

So... True story...

Tonight I mentioned to Mrs. TFU that @Rehab1's wife had now given him approval permission to ride again, and Mrs. TFU said to me, "F**k, wives are awesome!"

So I said, "Yes, f**k wives are awesome, should I get one?"

FYI... I'm still bleeding!

Today was my longest ECU ride so far. 5 km in Haga Parken here in Stockholm.  It became a one hour ride, because of a lot of breaks from hurting feet and all tension from riding among a lot of people and all uneven gravel paths.

It was my wife that pushed me to take the wheel and try to ride longer and with more obstacles, so I would say she is more supportive than myself sometimes. I would never have ridden that long or on gravel paths without her pushing. She even lured me on to some very narrow path, with hellish roots, stones and other pitfalls.

I suspect she is after my life insurance, I do not know? Or maybe she just likes to see the happy grin after riding.

On 5/19/2018 at 12:07 AM, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

:ph34r:  Hold on a sec... how did you know that? :blink:

IP Scans and some NSA Leaks from last year, that got public by accident. Nothing major, move along, nothing to see here.. :efef50e3ba:

Archived