Hawaii (Oahu)

Tom D

Aloha... any other EUC riders on Oahu?  If so, anyone interested in getting together for some group rides, sight seeing, etc.  I don't think I've seen an EUC on Oahu expect mine.  I hope I'm mistaken.  Would like to get a group together for monthly rides similar to what other cities/countries have.  I am located in Aiea and wouldn't mind improving my skills (only been riding a few months) with some group rides (within the limitations of my KS 14D).

Look forward to hearing from fellow riders.

T.

Hi Tom.

Have a look here - members who have a location of Hawaii.

You can check each profile to see when a person last visited... And if they are still active, it might be worth tagging them in so they get notified.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

Hi Tom.

Have a look here - members who have a location of Hawaii.

You can check each profile to see when a person last visited... And if they are still active, it might be worth tagging them in so they get notified.

Unfortunately, none of them have visited since 2017.  But still worth the tag in case it goes to their email or facebook.  @Sunnynhawaii @SteadyRider @Brian808 @eflywheel @mark13 @Morgan .

Hmm, @Mark13 didn't show up the first time, but does now.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Reviving this thread as I just moved to Oahu Friday, July 15. I ride a Begode Monster Pro. My wheel is supposed to arrive this Tuesday. I’m excited about exploring the island on my wheel. Looking for any other riders. I enjoyed long distance riding in SoCal. My biggest ride was 336 miles in less than 24 hours. 

• 3 months later...