3rd party Logging / Tracking apps for Glide 3

owheely

For us Solowheel Glide 3 folks, what 3rd party apps are useful and also safe to use? (Android for me)

I'm new to ewheels and I'm uncertain if connecting 3rd party apps to my wheel could cause some kind of board reconfiguration that would be dangerous.

I find that the stock/factory app that comes with the wheel is kind of crummy...lots of bluetooth connection drops, freezing for many moments when going through different screens.

Wheellog. See the thread in the General Forum for a download link. You have to download and install outside of Google Play to get the latest version that works with Inmotion Wheels. Does most of the things you can do in the official app.

If you are on Android Oreo you will have to find your wheel's Bluetooth MAC address to connect due to some breaking change in Android Oreo. All details in the thread.

For Android this is the only real contender.

On 5/16/2018 at 3:28 PM, WARPed1701D said:

Wheellog. See the thread in the General Forum for a download link. You have to download and install outside of Google Play to get the latest version that works with Inmotion Wheels. Does most of the things you can do in the official app.

If you are on Android Oreo you will have to find your wheel's Bluetooth MAC address to connect due to some breaking change in Android Oreo. All details in the thread.

For Android this is the only real contender.

What would you suggest for IOS? I have downloaded INMOTION, Solowheel and DarknessBot. Thank you ? 

1 hour ago, NeGeN said:

What would you suggest for IOS? I have downloaded INMOTION, Solowheel and DarknessBot. Thank you ? 

Sorry but I don't really know the IOS options. I understand that DarknessBot is some of the best wheel software on IOS but I'm sure others with more experience will add their input soon.

Archived